Makeover By Sayaka

Mukuros pov

I knocked nervously on sayakas door. This is it. She's the only person who can help me confess.

She answered the door with a surprised expression "oh mukuro. This is a surprise"

"yeah umm I need your help with something" I muttered nervously.

"my help? With what?" she asked in a confused tone.

My cheeks turned red "I was wondering if you could give me a makeover"

Her eyes lit up in excitement "oh my gosh get in here right now!" she said as she dragged me inside.

She sat me down on a chair and pulled out her makeup bag. I felt a little strange considering I don't wear makeup often but I gotta admit having someone do my makeup is fun!

"so who are you trying to impress?" I turned red at her words.

"n-nobody"

"don't lie to me" she wagged her finger in front of me with a wink "no girl asked for a whole makeover without trying to impress anyone"

I sighed. There's no way I'm getting out of this one! "it's mokoto"

"oh my gosh!" sayaka squealed as she pulled me into a hug "you guys would be so cute together!"

I felt my face turn into a tomato as she hugged me. This is really embarrassing! But at the same time it feels nice. It's clear that sayaka cares about me despite us not being very close.

"ok all done " sayaka turned to me with a determined look in her eyes "now get out there and get your man!"