1

Lisa's 

"Its nothing new~~" "AWESOME" i said and clapped as Rose sang her song to me "Hehe do u like it?" she asked and i nodded "I guess i m gonna sing this one for my auditions?" she said and i made a pout face " C'mon i am going there for fun! you know if you go for auditions you get to skip the college" she said and we laughed....

AFTER 3 DAYS 

"LISAAAAAAAAAAAA" Rose yelled with her phone in her hand "WHAT I AM COMIGN ARE YOU OK" I ran down to see what happened to Rose "WTH-" i said as i saw her jumping with her phone "I HAVE BEEN RECRUITED BY THE HYBE NATIONS ;)" she said "WHAT?" i said and took the phone "are you sure its not a scammer?" i asked "See the message is written in ENGLISH"i said "hmm but what if it's not" she said and then another message popped in korean saying

글쎄요, 제 소개를 하지 못해서 정말 죄송합니다. 저는 케이팝 그룹의 매니저입니다. 가능한 한 빨리 가입했으면 하고, 계약을 논의하기 위해 ********* 장소에서 만나요.

MEANING- Well, i am so sorry for not introducing myself i am the manager of a kpop group, i would like you to join as soon as possible, so to discuss the contract let's meet at ********* place tomorrow...Hope to see you there have a good day!

"well i guess now you allow me to go there?" she asked "Ugh fine first my boyfriend left me for KPOP and now you are going too" lisa said and i hugged her...i know lisa will understand but the hardest part is....

"Maa Paa I'm home!!" i said "Hi rosie come sit lets watch tv " dad said and i sat with him "uhm dad i have been recruited by a company and they want me to join in a  kpop  group...." i said and dad looked more than happy "WOW THAT IS AMAZING!!" he said "whats so AMAZING" mom came and asked "U-uhh maa well i have been recruited by a company and they want me to join a kpop group."........i said "WHAT !! 

DO U KNOW HOW MUCH EFFORT IT TOOK ME TO GET YOU THAT JOB IN THE BANK ROSE BEING AN IDOL IS NOT A SECURE JOB!!" mom said "but i wanna do it" i said and before she could argue dad tried to coax her but she still didnt agree....somehow we managed to make her understand but she was still angry.....

THE NEXT DAY 

"Hello i am Sejin" The man said "H-hi i am Rose.." i said and we shook hands, we had a chat about the contract group everything..."BTSSSSSSSSS" the crowd gathered as a huge car arrived and slowly all seven members started to  get off the car "do u wanna go meet them?"  sejin asked "I want to but i cant...." i said "why?" he asked "Because my hair is not washed today..." i said and he giggled "Ok then ill let you know about my decision soon" i said and he nodded just then one of the BTS members looked straight into my eyes and it sent shivers down my spine..."u-uh i'll leave"

I SAID AND LEFT