10

Lisa's POV

"what do u mean?" Jk asked and i showed him the phone and for a moment he was a little shocked too but then he gave me a casual look "What?" he asked "Seriously u ask WhAt..after i showed u this i mean i understand your fans love u guys but they should have some limits...." i said actually i showed him how his group was trending for ships i mean Rose was shipped with EVERYONE in the group from each member to even the hairstylist i mean gosh and then i casually searched for BTS ff and damn there were an infinite number of them gosh and half of them sexualized the idols "Lisa-yah u should top looking at all this i mean...we are all used to it now..!!" He said and laid down beside me "Heyy what r u doing here huh!!" i said and he looked confused "what do u mean?" he asked "GO sleep on the couch dummy " i said and he hovered on top of me and before i could say anything else he put his hand on my mouth.."Shh u speak alot my lady" he said as he came near me and soon our lis touched and i didnt wanna let go this time so i kissed him anyway and that is how we spent the night...cuddling, kissing, watching some films and ofcourse him annoying me to bits!!

FEW MONTHS LATER IN THE EVENING

Authors POV

"Guys have u seen ROSE??" the group's main manager asked as he entered their apartment "No" Jk said followed by V and RM "actually we havent seen her since morning" Jennie said "Yeahh poor girl she has to work really hard to catch up with the group and guys dont worry u will also start the busy schedule soon!!" the manager said "Seriously what do u mean by that we already practice 15 hours a day not including the vocal ones!! and we JUST had a tour with SO MANY concerts in it BANG PD said we deserve a break so please let us rest" Suga said  The manager said "Anyways whenever Rose is home just ask her to meet me tomorrow first thing in the morning and um Jimin..." "Yeah?" Jimin asked surprised "Please just give her something to eat or some juice or milk anything..i'm sure she must be VERY exhausted by now..i dont think she even had any meals for the day!!" the manager said as he left "Woahh she really is working hard huh!" RM said

FEW HOURS LATER AT MIDNIGHT 

Rose's POV

It was 1 AM when i came back home and i was extremely tired...all i wanted to do was crash on my bed and sleep...i didnt make any noise bcz others were sleeping but as i entered the room i heard Jimin talking to someone on his phone 

"Yess honey ofc i LOVE YOU, how can u say that i love u so much more than her....sure ill buy u more gifts ok! Yess i will surely meet u soon haha ok ill sing u your fav songs also ok" 

I have no idea why but this convo just reminded me of a very traumatizing break up of my life with chanyeol....the day i ALMOST caught him cheating at his house when he was talking to someone on his phone and lied to me saying it was his cousin....

"Jimin!!" I said with a very stern voice "Ok il call u later, yeah bye" he cut the hone call and came to me " Oh hey hi I-" "ARE U CHEATING ON ME?" i said straightforward "WHAT??" he asked confused "That conversation.....i have heard it many times and i cant be fooled again!!" i said "That is literally my closest unnie's daughter her name is krissanne" he said "YEAH RIGHT FIRST THE COUSING AND NOW U COUSIN'S DAUGHTER WELL LET ME REMIND U JIMIN I WONT.BE.FOOLED.AGAIN" i said with tears flowing down my eyes..."Rose You've got me all wrong...! I-" "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP..." i said i yelled at him for a VERY  long time and yes no one woke up bcz idk somehow our  voices were not heard till the other rooms and im not sure if the rooms have soundproof walls or not...

After a while Jimin just stood up and asked me to calm down but i carried on by yelling at his and suddenly he yelled at me too "ENOUGH ROSE!! THATS ENOUGH" he yelled "U KNOW WHAT U ARE A FOOL THE ONES THAT SHOULDNT BE TRUST U TRUST THEM BLINDELY AND THE ONES THAT ARE INNOCENT U DOUBT THEM FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE WHOLE THING....AND U KNOW WHAT U DONT DESERVE ME and how the HELL did u say i CHEATED ON YOU WHERE AS I NEVER CONFESSED THAT WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP SO I CAN TALK TO ANYONE I WANT AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS BE IT MY SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND OR MY RELATIVES " he yelled and this got me "U mean whatever we had was....nothing.....we didnt have anything between us ALL along...the role i played in your life...it didnt mean anything to u?""HAH RIGHT I WONDER WHAT PART DID U EVEN PLAY BACK IN THE OLD DAYS U HURT ME AND EVEN TODAY U R THE SAME ITS JUST U DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO PLAY YOUR TRICKS ON ME ANYMORE....U HAVE NOT CHANGED AT ALL.....U WERE A SLUT BE IT NOW OR THEN WHO THINKS OF HER AS THE BEST WELL LET ME BREAK IT TO U MISS.PLAYGIRL U ARE NOTHING TO ME AND I MEAN NOTHING!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER PLEASE" he said and i slapped him hard "So that is how it ends right....the trust....the affection....everything ends here....THANKU jimin" i said and left the dorm...