27

2 WEEKS LATER

"CONGRATULATIONS" lisa said as she hugged me "THANKYOU" all my sisters group hugged me "WELL ITS TIME FOR SOME REAL CELEBRATION!" rm said "Yeah we're not gonna broadcast this its our private partyyyy" Jin hyung added "YESS" yoongi oppa said and we all giggled.....there was actually no staff in the room only the members, my sisters and twice members......I didnt understand why jimin didn't call seulgi bcz he seems close with her but i didnt bother asking......

The party was almost over and some of us were very drunk specially lisa and I "GUYSS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" V said and my eyes popped out.....so did jennie,  jisoo's and lisa's we all looked at eachother with shock....."What happened?" Jk asked "Shut up you know exactly what happened!!! " Lisa yelled at jk "C'mon its been more than 5-6 years to that dumb dare and jimin and rose have also moved on look jimin has a girlified" Jin hyung said  "Yeah but see we three are still together and going strong!!" V said back hugging jennie and jisoo unnie giving a peck to jin hyung on the cheek while lisa said"What stop looking at me like that jungkook  we r not together i have also moved on!!" and jungkook just pouted  "Wait its not just me!! in fact i wanted to give us a try but she already has a boyfriend!!" jimin said "WHAT??" all girls said in unison and the guys looked equally stunned "N-no!!" I said denying it but jimin gave me a sarcastic look "Ok fine but its not official yet" i said "Yeah sure!!" he mumbled "Ok ok chill everyone lets just start with the game ok!!" Namjoon hyung said 

AFTER MANY DARES 

"Nayeon who do you choose to pass your dare?" jennie unnie asked "Hmm i'll pass it to   pass it to sana" "Ok what's my dare?" sana asked "U have to.........Kiss Jungkook!?" She continued "WHAT!?" most of us said in horror but they just decided to ignore it.....Sana looked very dicey and didnt look willing but nayeon whispered her something and winked at her.....sana went very close to jk and before she could kiss him lisa yelled "NOO WAIT I REFUSE TO LET MY BOYFRIEND BEEN TAKEN LIKE THAT NAYEON UNNIE U KNOW I LOVE HIM AND SANA UNNI-" Before she could continue everyone burst out laughing "Ofcourse we knew but u just wouldn't accept it!! Just looked at you !! your face is so redd!" Nayeon unnie said "Uhm well atleast u accepted im your boyfriend and you love me?" Jk said "Bullshit i dont i just said it bcz ik u dont wanna kiss!!" lisa said "Ok well i didnt say i didnt wanna come sana!!" He said pulling sana close to him "Yah!!!" lisa said and immediately pressed her lips against jk's and they finally had a very long kiss "GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!!!' Jennie unnie said in disguist "Yeahh we dont wanna see you two make out!!" jeongyeon unnie said and jk just nodded and carried lisa to the room "Aish these kids!!" Jin hyung said and yoongi oppa nodded "C'mon grandpa stop it" V said teasingly "HEY IM NOT YOUR GRANDPA STOB IT!!!!"             

A MONTH LATER

Jimin and I are at a shoot for vogue...our drama was a worldwide massive hit and we got alot of appreciation....lisa still teases me about our kiss in the drama though

After the success of the drama jimin and i are constantly called for interviews, photoshoots or promotional vids and even some ads...today it was a official shoot by our own drama production....ALL the actors that were in the drama were there 

Jimin and Seulgi also had some solo shots bcz she was the second lead and then i was called 

Jimin and I were asked to do some intense and very close poses....Jimin still had a very cold behavior towards me tonight i wanted this to end...i wanted us to be like normal teammates 

I was home and it was around midnight.....i was really sleepy but i wanted to wait for Jimin....

Soon he arrived and straight went to the bathroom to change......he ignored me and it felt terrible so i just blocked his way when he was about to go sleep......"Jimin?" i said and he just glared at me without answering "Can u please stop ignoring me?" "Im not ignoring you!!" he said trying to leave but i blocked him again "Ik you have a girlfriend and that we r not together im....REALLY sorry for the misunderstandings.....about that phone call thing..im sorry for not trusting you when you told me that its your relative....i should've listened.....ik you have moved on but....can we please atleast be friends?" I said "Hah! when u ignored me all u were trying to do was....move on!! and when i do that u feel guilty well thats the taste of your own medicine!! And If u wanted us to be normal why did u be so cold to me even until our last trip to the island when our shooting was over you would just not care about me!!WHY?" he said "I-I just wanted to move on.....I dont want to do this but......I HAVE TO LET YOU GO!!

TO BE CONTINUED