9

Lisa's POV

"Aka our beloved girlfriends" jungkook said "uhm and EX too " i said and he made a sad bunny face 

"Well jk, V and Jin asked the manager to arrange an Assistant for him and they insisted us to take this job" Jisoo unnie said and i nodded "Mhm...they want us to be with them AS ASSISTANTS" Jennie said emphasizing at *assistant*"mhm we sisters are actually doing pretty well in life but we dont mind spending time with our boyfriends" Jisoo unnie said and slightly hugged Jin "And for me....well i was bored so i pitched in too" I said "Ok i think we must leave now...we dont wanna be late right!" Rm said and we all headed outside

The same day at night....

"I am really tired!!" Rose said "Samee" 

"Ok guyss we all can go to our dorm except Rose, Hobi and suga" Rm said "Uhm okk see u guyss" Rose said and they both went out

Rose's POV

"Ok rose so we are planning to have a new comeback and also this is gonna be your busiest time in your life cause we will have constant practices, shoots, vocal practice and u might even have some special solo stages ok!!" Rm said "Okk..." i said "dont worry it'll be tiring but try to enjoy this time ok!!" Jhope said with a radiant  smile and i smiled back "thankss" i said and then we all started to pitch inour ideas to compose a new song... 

AFTER A FEW MONTHS 

"Ok guys now we will have a live interview ok!! be ready" Rm said and we all nodded

The interviewer - Hi everyone!! welcome to an interview with BTS!!

"Ok guys hello! my name is karen and today i'll be taking your interview.." 

"So firstly, u guys just had a new comeback with an amazing song and first official song with your new joinee rose! and fortunately it has been getting a great response by the netzine, so Rose...did u have any pressure for this comeback bcz its your first release ?"

Rose- "Yes, actually it was kinda hectic and we all worked day and night, but there were certain things i was new with but the members were REALLY supportive and helped me also the company was really cooperative and everyone treated me REALLY nice!!" 

  interviewer - Well thats great with that i'd like to ask u the second question which is, when bighit announced you as the new member and when u had this comeback there were mixed response by he people, some were sending u a tremendous amount of love but some were writing mean comments so did that like disturb you mentally?"

Rose- well, ofcourse i knew this would happen but i still prepared myself not get get affected by these comments but yes...sometimes it hurts but then i know that there are still people who care for me and love me soo i try to pay more attention to that actually....."