24

Suddenly...it started to rain but it didnt really affect our kiss....it was intense we just didnt wanna stop......The director told us that it was a wrap and we HAD to part our ways but we didnt break the eye contact though.....

"ROSIEEE" we heard a loud excited voice and we both turned our head towards it and it was Jaehyun.....my boyfriend 

"Heyy" i said awkwardly as he came running towards me "How r u!?" he said and hugged me and ofc i hugged back..."Lets go have dinner together?" he asked and i nodded

SAME DAY AT NIGHT

I posted a pic with jaehyun and the comments were HORRIBLE......people straight out were calling me a whore and a Hoe and that im a slut basically i was slut shamed VERY badly..."Rosie-yah" Lisa said and i looked down at my lap where her head was lying "These comments are horrible...dont these idiot haters have anything else to do?" she said "I know they're pretty mean and for what just a pic!" i said "Yeah cant a Idol have its own life? Let go boyfriend you cant even post your pics with your friends or even bandmates without getting shipped!"she said in pure anger "I know lisa but i let them be i can still look up to people who love me..." i said "Yeahh but........hey wait there's this account which is answering all the haters he/she's SO COOL look!" she said showing me her phone and the person was defending me pretty well "See that's what im saying i can trust my fans" i said but i still wonder who this perosn was but ig it was a silly thought........

"I'll go change now" i said since i was still in my bathrobe.......I got dressed for the night and slept with Lisa only that day cause i really didnt feel like facing Jimin

3 DAYS LATER

"yeah now Seulgi in this scene you have to kiss Jimin and it has to be seen as if you are craving for his affection towards u....you are trying to grab his attention..get the one sided love vibe okay!" The director said and she nodded and smiled "You ready Babe?" she whispered to jimin but it was loud enough for me to hear....he simply just nodded his head without any  objection....

They kissed but for some reason jimin looked uninterested and more like distracted...as soon as the director said "CUT" he immediately parted his way "Well that was a AMAZING shot....." he praised  jimin and then seulgi intertwined her hand with his and the two left...

I was at the studio for our 2 more tracks to be recorded

And the moment i finished and opened the door someone opened the door and i almost fell until he grabbed me by my wait i looked up to see none other that jimin.....

Soon i got on my own feet and he let go off me.."Why r u here?" i asked but he just ignored me and went inside......And as soon as i was about to close the door she appeared.........."What are you doing here?" i asked but before she could answer jimin held her wrist and said "She's my girlfriend i can bring er with me she has all the right" he said and caressed her cheek It was seulgi obviously........

"Oh rosie im so sorry i forgot to tell you today is also the recording of the main OST so thats why jimin is here

We also had to put our solo covers for the drama as intro and outro b jimin and i seperately

I sang my song and OFCOURSE i sang that with Jimin in my mind bcz honestly it was a long way from being a playgirl TO actually falling in love....something i didnt believe in and was terrible at

And then it was Jimin's turn and he sang the most BEAUTIFUL melody i ever heard 

The moment the song finished we all clapped (There were only 5 ppl in the room Jirose, seulgi and two team members)

Seulgi wrapped her arms around jimin "Did you write that for me" She said very jokingly and in a funny answer almost expecting him to say no obviously but to all our shock he said "Yes..I did" "Ahh c'mon u cant write such a beautiful song in so less time bcz like you've met her not long ago!" one of the team members said "Ofc i can but only for people that deserve the love...Tbh i've never felt this way around anyone so if she makes me feel special i should do that too right.....Unlike some ppl who just expect it to be from a single person and dont really care themselves" he said and we all looked impressed but he then looked at me and said "Right....Ms.Park rose?" as a continuation to his statement  and kissed Seugi i was hardly able to hold my emotions but i still faked a smile and bowed and left there as soon as a i could.....before i left a tear drop fell from my eye and i think jimin saw it before i ran out of the room......

AFTER 12 HOURS

The moment i reached home i locked the door and sang my heart out as i cried continuously...."Rose please open the door!!" jennie said as she kept banging the door as it had been very long since i criend and she knew i was crying cause she saw me enter the house miserably but before she could ask what happened i locked my room....all the members except jimin ofc and my sisters were out there very worried on what exactly happened..........

TO BE CONTINUED....