Chapter 1: Rise of the fire Swordsman

In the land of Teyvat there is legends about heroic warriors fighting to protect the land from evil and keeping the world in peace. Many warriors are born to be their own hero but what if these groups of warriors were all swordsmen with different elements and form a organisation of protecting the world.

These group are call the Sword or Logos, warriors who use the power of Seikens, powerful swords that grants the users power like they ever seen and they can even use it to become riders with a Seiken Swordriver as they battle along side each other in battle against the forces of evil.

They were well known throughout the land stopping evil throughout Teyvat and keeping the world safe. But there is a evil group within the darkness that hold the power to destroy the Sword of Logos and any others that will stand against their way. However hope is never lost as a new hero with the element of fire will be the one who will destroy evil and bring peace and joy to the world as this swordsman will be far more powerful then the rest.

This is a story of a boy who is destined to be the great author ever but also the greatest Swordsman to ever lived. This Swordsman's name is Kamen rider Saber....but his real name is Y/n.

(Intro)

(Village)

We open to our story at a Village that is surrounded by trees as we see the Village people making their way through turn just minding their own business as they travel to one place to another while greeting to each other while they gone pass.

We then cut to a library and inside there were less people where but we forced on Y/n sitting down and reading some books that he gotten including some of them that we see piled on around him. He was forced on his reading when he hear a thud near him which annoy him a bit but he sigh and forced reading.

Then another thud from a book being falling is heard, then another, another, another, another and another. The noise start to annoy Y/n a bit as he try his best to reda but the last thud he close his book and tells the person who is keeping doing it like he knows him.

Y/n: Do you mind stopping doing that!

???: Oh come on this places boring. I don't know why you humans ever wanna come here at this stupid and lame place and read books all day.

Then coming around a corner was Desast who is Y/n companion who have been following him for a while, ever since Y/n start his adventure.

Y/n: Then why can you not just stay at the hotel? I told you that you don't have to come.

Desast: And you said that there will be some food after this? And it's been like an hour and I'm hungry.