Chapter 5: The Temple of the wolf and Lion

We see the temple of the wolf as we can hear swords swinging and explosions as we cut too Blades leaping backwards and landing on his feet. He ready his sword as four Shimi charge towards him but he swings his sword as waves of water hit then, sending off flying. Blades stood up straight and turns to see Kaeya on the second floor across of him.

Blades: Kaeya! Where's Saber?!

Kaeya: He told me he's going for the dragon breath. Hope he is find.

Blades: Same.

Blades took out a few Shimi and once that he leaps up to where Kaeya is and they were back to back as they start cutting down the Shimi, defeating them and once that they race towards where Saber is at.

Kaeya: You'll think he needed backup?

Blades: Probably. The Shimi came out of nowhere so I bet he is ambushed as well.

Kaeya: Right. Let's hope we are not too late.

They see the door ahead of them as they took out the Shimi coming their way and soon they kick open the door and rush inside, ready to back Saber up but noticed that Sabee not only already dealt with the Shimi but took out the dragon breath as he turn to see the two.

Saber: Hey. Nice timing, just took out the dragon breath. Let's get out of here.

The two were surprised but agree as they make their leave while we see a mysterious cloak figure spying on them within the darkness as he disappeared from sight.

(Intro)

(Later)

The trio left the temple as Jack and Y/n shake hands as Jaxk tells him.

Jack: (smile) You did well. Nice work.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks. Glad i can help.

Kaeya: With two temples done which leaves the other half to go.

Jack: That's right. I head Lisa and Luke are on their way to the temple of lion. Although they might get ambushed so we needed to warn them about that.

Y/n: I can aid them.

Jack: You sure?

Y/n: (smile) Why not. Its not far right? I can help them taking down that temple and then head home.

Jack: If you say so. Me and Kaeya are gonna head back qnd get some rest.

Kaeya: Be safe Y/n.

Y/n: (smile) Don't worry, I will.

Jack: Well just in case, here you can borrow this one.

He hands him a wonder ride book as he looks at it.