Yugioh Gx The Dragon Keeper Chapter 10 Revelations

I awoke several hours later in a daze. I felt so dizzy and confused that I couldn't even piece together my own name. I felt like I was about to fall back asleep but I knew I couldn't, I had to figure out where I was. Just as I mustered the strength to sit up, Selena came in with a Slifer outfit on and medical supplies in her hands, but dropped them and ran to stop me from getting up.

Selena: Are you out of your mind!? You're just going to fall and hurt yourself again!

Yuuta: I-I'm fine. (Chuckles) What's with the new look? Did I rub off on you?

 (Chuckles) What's with the new look? Did I rub off on you?

(This will be her outfit from now on just like in Arc V.)

Selena: NO! I left Obelisk because one, like you said, blue isn't my color. And two, I'm here to take care of you since you obviously can't take care of yourself!

Yuuta: (Coughing) I told you, I'm fine I just gotta get up and...

Cyrus, Alexis, Bastion, and even Zane walked in.

Cyrus: Yuuta! You're okay!

Yuuta: Yeah but, where am I?

Bastion: The school infirmary, you passed out after the duel with Kaiba.

Yuuta: Kaiba! Where is he?! Did I win!?

Alexis: Yes, you're officially a student. Kaiba, he left after the duel. But he did leave you this.

She handed me a letter. I opened the letter and read it.

Yuuta,

I don't appreciate what you said about me, my family, and my company but I cannot deny the duelist you are and the talent you possess. As per our duel's stipulations, you are now an official student of my academy.

I'll admit, not many have given me a duel like that. Now if you'll excuse me, my company isn't going to run itself.

                                                                                                           Seto Kaiba.

PS: I don't know if the staff or any of your classmates know why you're there, but I do. And I assure you that they're safely secure.

"I doubt that." I thought to myself. "She'll come for them and I'll be ready, and so will my friends. They truly have the Duelist Spirit inside of them. With their support, I know we'll stop the dark child. I think I can safely say that for once in my life nothing can ruin this for me right now."

Just then Chancellor Shepherd, Dr. Crowler, and Professor Banner walked in with a visitor.

Banner: He's right in here Mr. Akaba.