Yugioh GX The Dragon Keeper Chapter 6 Reprimanded

The morning after the promotion exams, a black van pulled up to the Slifer dorm and men in black solider like uniforms barged out. They marched up the stairs, waking Professor Banner.

"Can you kids please keep it down." Banner asked rubbing his eyes. "Oh no, that's the Disciplinary Action Squad! They only show up when a students in serious trouble, and there heading for Yuuta's room."

I woke up to the sound of banging on the door. "Open up or we'll bust the door down!" A woman shouted.

I climbed down the bunk bed ladder, threw on my pants and boots. Cyrus woke up to all the noise. Just as I opened the door I was put in handcuffs.

"Yuuta Suzuki, for the crimes you've committed on campus, the Disciplinary Action Squad is placing you under campus arrest!" The woman stated.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as they dragged me down the stairs and threw me into the back of the van.

"Yuuta! Don't worry I'll go get help." Cyrus yelled to me.

"There's no need to do that." Banner told him.

"But why Professor?" Cyrus asked.

"Because, there taking him to the Chancellor's office where all the head staff including myself, will have to address him." Banner replied sadly.

"Is this about the things he said yesterday at the exams?" Cyrus asked.

"Partially, because the Disciplinary Squad was sent to get him, which means he must've done something much worse." Banner said. "And it's because of this, classes will start an hour late today."

"Well, at least one good thing comes of all this." Cyrus added sarcastically.

I was in the Chancellor's office and all the teachers were sitting down in chairs next to Shepard, facing me.

"Now Yuuta, you're probably wondering why you're here." Chancellor Shepard began.

"Is it because of what I said at the exams yesterday?" I asked.

"Well yes and no, you're here on two charges." Shepard said.

"We've talked it over and while some of the things you said were unnecessary, there's a bigger matter with you." Banner said nodding to Shepard.

"As you know, I've been looking for your enrollment papers, and we've gotten the results back and your name isn't on any of the files." Shepard said. "Which is why we need to ask you something and please be honest. Yuuta, did you sneak your way into the academy?"

"Yes I did." I said sighing.

"I knew it you're a fraud!" Crowler yelled.

"With all due respect Dr. Crowler, my dueling isn't fake and I've proven it more than once."

"I don't believe your dueling is fake Yuuta, however sneaking your way into the academy is cause for immediate removal." Shepard said.

"Now now Chancellor, let's be reasonable. We don't want the rest of the students thinking that we're cold hearted tyrants." Crowler said grinning.

"So what do you suggest Crowler?" Shepard asked.

"I propose that Yuuta has a duel tomorrow. If he wins, he gets a pardon for what he did and becomes an official student. But if he loses, he's removed from the premises and banned from Duel Academy."

"I except, so who will be my opponent?" I asked.

"Actually your opponent came forward and demanded that he duel you. If you'd be so kind as to turn to the monitor Yuuta I'll show you your opponent." Crowler said. "May I present to you, the founder and owner of Duel Academy, Seto Kaiba!"

The big tv screen turned on and Kaiba was sitting there in his office. "So you're the kid I've been hearing so much about. I'm interested to see if you're as skilled as everyone says you are. But let me get one thing straight, I have no tolerance for people who disrespect my family's name or my company! So I'll be sure that this duel is nice and quick. See you tomorrow kid." Kaiba said hanging up.

"It looks like you might've bitten off more than you can chew on this one Yuuta." Crowler said in a fake concerned tone.

"Tomorrow it will be decided, will Yuuta stay or go?" Shepard said.