Yugioh GX The Dragon Keeper Chapter 30 Out of the Darkness

We were all in our Duel Alchemy class with Professor Banner. I had already read the assigned pages in my textbook so I was left with some time to think about what had happened last night with Zaloog.

Yuuta's inner monologuing: I still can't believe it. Chazz is in the infirmary unconscious and Zaloog was completely destroyed! His soul was absorbed into that thing and whatever or whoever he is, he said he's coming for me next.

All of my friends, they're in danger because of me. It may not be "her" I'm facing, but The Shadow Riders and their leader are just as dangerous. If I leave the school now and head for the other side of the island, I might be able to lure them away and save everyone from—

The class bell interrupted my thoughts.

Cyrus: Hurry up guys, we can finally have some real lunch food from the school again!

With Zaloog gone, Duel Academy was no longer under lockdown but during that time, all students had to bring a premade lunch from their dorm to the school. For Obelisks and Ra's there was obviously no problem but the Slifers on the other hand, we literally were each given a bottle of water and a can of expired Chili with no means of even opening it.

We even had to stay in the classrooms for lunch because they had security patrol the hallways. It's safe to say we were all happy things were back to normal.

We were all just about to head out together when Professor Banner called out to us.

Banner: Just a moment my students, I'm afraid your lunch will have to wait. It seems Chancellor Shepherd wants a word with all of you.

Yuuta inner monologuing: This can't be good.

Professor Banner lead us down the hall towards the Chancellor's office. I looked back at Cyrus, Selena, Bastion, and Alexis still concerned for their safety.

Yuuta: Professor Banner, you don't have to escort us to Chancellor Shepherd's office. You know we're not the type of students to try and run out on something important like this.

Banner: Oh but I do. You see Yuuta, he wishes to speak to me as well.

We arrived at Shepherd's office and saw Zane, Dr. Crowler, and Professor Satyr the head of the Ra dorm coming from the opposite direction.

Crowler: Well well, look at this complication of students! The best in the school are all here!

Just then, Chancellor Shepherd came out of his office to greet us.

Shepherd: Indeed they are!

We all followed the Chancellor inside.

Shepherd: Now you're probably wondering why I've brought you all here.

Zane: It's about the Phantasmal Gods isn't it?

Shepherd: I'm afraid it is Zane. Ever since the school duel, it's become clear that someone is after them and if their colossal might is unleashed, our world will be no more.

Yuuta, from what I've gathered from Banner's report of the Zaloog incident, it's seems that we are not dealing with "The Dark Child".

Yuuta: That's right but I have no idea who or what we're dealing with.

Shepherd: But according to the prophecy, you will gather an army to aid you and lead them to battle the Phantasmal Gods along side your Dragons right?

Yuuta: Yes but it's more compli—

Shepherd: So that's why I've gathered you all here. It doesn't matter what color you wear or what dorm you're in and it never has. What does matter is that we come together and work to protect the future of not only the school but the world.