𝐎𝐍𝐄

⊹༝̩̩̥͙  JADED

⊹༝̩̩̥͙  JADED.
5:𝟒𝟒 𝐏.𝐌
𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓.

#ONE!

THEN OLE BOY TELL ME ROLL
one up for him, tryna call my bluff." aunia explained to her roommate, and childhood bestfriend, as she took a hit from her pen. "this exactly why i fuck with girls more."

cleo chuckled in response before putting the car in park. "you better not smoke that in the lobby, you know gina don't play that shit." she warned her as they got out of the car. "i don't even think she working today." aunia rolled her eyes.

the two girls walked into their apartment building and the older hispanic woman was already eyeing them down at the front desk. gina sucked her teeth at the sight of aunia's poor attempt to hide her weed pen.

"you should know her schedule by now." cleo joked. "hey gina." she greeted the receptionist. "i didn't think you guys would be back for some time." she reached over the counter to embrace the two in a hug and flicked aunia's forehead when she pulled away.

"ginaaaaa!" she whined. "you not my prima no more."

gina was the purest, most down to earth woman the two had ever met. the three of them instantly clicked as soon as they moved in. "you can't do that to me. i could lose my job if you keep smoking in here." gina stressed.

"okay, okay. this my last-"

"you said that the last time." gina and cleo said in unison, giving her a dirty look. "damn, fuck is yall pressing me for?" her eyes widened while she raised her hands in defense. "i'm fried as hell. we gon come back down later gigi, be easy." the darkskinned woman made her way to the elevator after bidding gina goodbye.

her roommate trailed behind her not too long after. "she be buggin out sometimes." aunia shook her head. "she just don't wanna get fired." cleo responded before pulling out her phone.

"HER HUSBAND IS LITERALLY HER BOSS." aunia exclaimed as she walked into their penthouse. "nah, that man don't play. he seem like he would fire her then rehire her again as a janitor."

"hi babyyyy!" cleo squealed as their yorkie kai ran up to her. "you missed us?"

"man i just know that nigga kinky." aunia blurted out as she took off her shoes. "carter baby, you gon have to find a new roommate soon 'cause..." cleo stared at her blankly for a while, her phone still stuck in her hands.