chapter 6

It was in afternoon that the Raizada clan arrived at their Mansion. They the double keys of the house so the enter without the knowledge of arshi . The scene who welcome them was arnav and Khushi sleeping in the couch enterwel with each other

 The scene who welcome them was arnav and Khushi sleeping in the couch enterwel with each other

Amarya had happy tears in her eyes seeing the peaceful and smiling face of her child . By the way he had wrapped his hands protectively around this girl tell her that he is really in love with her, because she had never see him with any of his girlfriends like this .

All the Raizada decided to test the intentions of their "future daughter in law" because their past taught them a better lessons : don't trust everyone blindly . With that all of them decided to execute the plan.

"Oh my god ! What is happening here ?" Say Annaya aloud
Her voice awake arnav and Khushi who looked at them surprise .
" Dadi !?All of you here today? What a surprise you didn't inform me " said arnav
" Oh thank goodness we didn't inform you otherwise we will not see what is happening here"
All this time Khushi was hiding behind arnav scared of the reaction of his family . She was almost sure that they will not accept her after the position the caught her with arnav.

" Dadi , what are you talking about ? I don't get you"
" So the fact that we caught you red handed in compromising position with this young woman is absolutely normal for you? "
" Dadi are you okay ? What is wrong to sleep with my wife? "
" You WIFE , Arnav bacha you had married this woman without informing anyone here" said Amarya with hurt and tears in her face . Immediately arnav rushed to her who fall in the couch .
" Arnav you disappoint me today how can't you make that decision without our family" Dada said
" You could have at least told us this during our chat angry man." His father said .
The instant his father call him " angry man " arnav know that they were acting , because before married Khushi he had informed his family.

Khushi in the other hand was sad because she thought that she is the reason behind the anger of arnav family toward him . The last thing she wants is to the sadness in her Arnavji eyes , detached him of his family , she knows the value of this family in his heart , she had see his eyes shiny when he spoke about them . She can't allow him to be sad because of her .

" So Arnav when you marry her had you follow the tradition of our family ? " Said Arjun
" Yes papa , I make this Manson and half of my belongings in her name "

" WHAT!?" a shocked Khushi said " what had you done arnavji ? Do you think I'm with you because of you money? Tell me did I ever told you or make you feel that I want you money? "
She turned toward Raizada family join her hands with tears in her eyes with sobbing " I'm so ... Sorry ...for all this ... I will ... re..move my name to all his property but .. please don't ta .. take him away from me I can't support that . " She turned running toward their room until a voice said
" STOP ! Where are going like this without take the blessings of your new family ! " Amarya said
Khushi slowly turn to face them . All she could see was sincerity and joy writing on their faces .
Amarya came to her ,cupped her face in her hand and said lovingly " we are sorry beta , for scarry you that much . We were just want to be sure that our son are in a good hands . You know a mother always wants the happiness of their children and know I'm sure that my son will be happy with you!"
" Aunty , you don't need to be sorry I can understand , and I'm happy that you accept our relationship."
" No I have not completely accept you in our family for that you have to stop calling me aunty but mummy like you husband ,and don't be mad at your arnavji because of your name in his property because when you had married all of your belongings become for you and you husband the same applies to him and it is an act of love and trust he have on you."
" Okay mummy ,I didn't saw things like that "
The two hugs each other with the rest of family join them.

" Arjunji see I always want to have a daughter , now God gives me one , I'm so happy today "
" You are right Amarya our family is complete now "
" What are you saying it's still incomplete ? "Dadi say
All look at her except arnav and Dada who understand Dadi but decided to play along .
" Annaya our family is complete now " Dada said
" It is true Arnav beta?"
" Yes Dadi it's true "
" Oh my happiness is perfect now thanks very Khushi betiya . Arnav beta you're very fast after all you're my grandson" Dadi say and wink at arnav
" But Dadi what you thanks me ? I don't understand ."
" Don't be shy betiya I know you are pregnant "
Khushi becomes all red with embarrassment and she saw arnav giggle .
" You raaskant ,how dare you play with Dadi emotions ? I'm won't live you"
She chased him around all the mansion . While the elder were really happy to know that Khushi was perfect for their son and pray God to protect them from evils.

Gupta house

Payal room

On phone talk with Akash
" Akash , you have to believe me you brother in law is the same person as the paying guest who want to marry Khushi . I can't let him destroy the live of my little sister."
" Relax Payal I trust you "
" But your brother will believe me?"
" He will . In fact Bhai and me know that it is a fraud ."
" If it is true why you don't throw him out of you family ? "
" It's because of Di she knows the truth but she thinks he would change ."
" She is unbelievable .she act like a desperate woman who can have any other mam ! "
" Yes she really desperate . Payal excuse I have to go . I have to attend a meeting . I love you MSR RAIZADA ."
" I love you too MR RAIZADA ."

Shashi and Garima room

" I promise you my little sister ,I will make you last wish come true . I will fulfil your promise to unit Kumari and Oberoi family . Khushi will marry Samar like you and Ranbir had wished

Hope you love the update ☺️☺️☺️