Chapter 1: How It Started (Pt. 1)

(A/n: yeah this chapter will be split in 2 parts because of how long the first part of the oneshot was. So enjoy)

~ Luna's POV ~

It's been awhile since I started working at the Pizzaplex and as much as I love working there, there is still one thing tha has been on my mind constantly and that's my son.

Yeah me and Michael have a son and a daughter and my son is now a missing kid. Honestly it's been so long since the last I've seen my 12 year old son and I was still as worried as a mother could ever be especially with the disappearances still going on since Michael's father is somehow still alive and out there.

Every night I have a restless nights sleep thinking something bad happened to our baby. My biggest fear keeping me up at night is that William murdered him just as he did with my little sister, Charlotte. Honestly even with how exhausted Michael is he has been a really big sweetheart and always tries cheering me up to give me hope that we will one day find our lost baby.

I know Gregory is a smart kid for his age possibly even a prodigy so he would never follow or even trust a random stranger in this case his grandfather. Yeah he knows everything about his grandfather on his father's side as well as the rest of the Aftons and Emilys even though his sister doesn't know a single thing.

~ Michael's POV ~

It was currently pretty much midnight or even past midnight and I was holding my crying wife. Yeah I didn't take the nightshift today like I usually do because I was way too tired and worried about my son.

I felt especially bad for Luna it's been rough on her ever since we lost Gregory...

...However I don't blame her especially that I know HE is still out there...my goddamn horrible, abusive, lousy and murderous example of a father.

Yet even as mad and scared as I was about my son I still had to stay strong for the rest of my family even though I really wasn't strong at all.

Luna: "Mike what if we never find him.

Michael: "Stay positive love, I know we'll find him

Luna: "B-But like our p-poor baby he's probably terrified out there all on his alone e-especially with how Hurricane can be out there"

Michael: "I know, but hey it's ok love, I bet he's fine"

Luna: "Wh-What if he isn't" *sobs against his chest*

Michael: *holds her tighter* "Hush love, Don't say that we know he's a smart kid for his age so he would never trust my father in fact he won't ever even go near him he's to smart"

Luna: "I-I know but..."

Michael: "Shhh, it's ok love"

She just hugs me tighter and sobs harder against my chest which even made me cry a little. Like truth be told even though I try staying strong for her I feel the exact same way as her.

I honestly don't know if my son even with how smart he is would go off with his killer grandfather and if he did would father even murder him? Honestly he probably would my father is a fucking child murderer who never cared shit about his family. He's really fucked up.

Soon I was brought out of thought when I hear small footsteps and our bedroom door open. There standing in the doorway was a small 5 year old female wearing some of Gregory's pajamas which were way to big for her small body. She was also holding Gregory's Glamrock Freddy plush close to her even though Roxanne was actually her favorite and not Freddy.

However this was pretty cute. I guess she was just sleeping in Greg's clothes and snuggling with Gregory's Glamrock Freddy plush because she really misses him. Honestly it's cute to see how close she was with her older brother which kinda reminded me of when I was Gregory's age and Liz looked up to me at her age.

Isabelle: "Daddy?"

Michael: "Izzy what are you still doing up sweetheart? You should go back to bed love"

Isabelle: "No, I wanna know if are you and mommy are ok"

Michael: "We're fine love"

She looks down at her feet which we're covered by Gregory's pants since they were to big on her

Isabelle: "I miss Greg"

Michael: "So do we love"

She then looks back up at me still laying down and holding Luna close to me while she was still crying against my chest

Isabelle: "Will big brother be ok"

Michael: "I honestly don't know love, especially with grandpa still out and about"

Isabelle: "What did grandpa William even do to make you hate him so much"

Michael: "I'd rather not say love you wouldn't understand in fact you'll probably be scared of him if I told you.

Isabelle: "No, I'm a big brave girl"

Michael: *chuckles* "Yes you are lizzy. But I won't tell you about May father just yet love. However I might tell you about him when your older alright"

Isabelle: "Ok"

I then tell she starts thinking about her brother again and she immediately gets tears in her eyes. After that I see her hold the plush of the Glamrock bear closer to her and start crying pretty hard

Michael: "Hey, why don't you come up here and sleep with me and mommy tonight? I have room to snuggle one more"

Isabelle doesn't say anything and just takes my offer then climbed up on to our bed and lays on the other side of me. Her mother continued to softly cry against me but eventually began calming down at least a little. Now I was holding the both of them.

A/n
If it looks like I cut the chapter short it's because I did. I did this so I can make multiple chapters but yeah I hope you liked it.
Anyways this chapter was approximately 1054 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3