Chapter 6: The Drive Home And A Secret Revealed

(A/n: From here on out it is entirely new this is where I started part 3 of the original oneshot in my Michael Afton oneshots book)

~ Luna's POV ~

Once we said goodbye to Glamrock Freddy I carried Gregory out of the Pizzaplex and into the car. After that we drove home. Honestly the drive felt shorter to me then normal. This was because of how happy I was to finally have my son back and I was ecstatic to see how Isabelle and Michael would react to our now found family member.

However to Gregory I could tell the drive felt long and I know why. It's because the poor kid was really missing Freddy as well as now constantly worrying about his father as he starred blankly out the window tears in the corner of his brown eyes as well as falling down his cheeks

Gregory: "Mom?"

Luna: "Yes"

Gregory: "Is dad ok?"

Luna: "I honestly don't know"

Gregory: "I wish dad wasn't so depressed all the time"

Luna: "Honestly I feel the same way about him Greg, but it's the way he is he had a tough childhood growing up"

Gregory: "Yeah, why was grandpa Will so hard on him he did nothing wrong. Yes he accidentally killed his brother but that doesn't make him a bad person"

Luna: "I know, it's sad to know how awfully William treated the poor baby"

Gregory: "Yeah, didn't grandpa abuse him?"

Luna: "Sadly yes, and I've witnessed it, it pained me to watch but I feel like I couldn't do anything about it even though I wanted to"

Gregory: "I can only imagine"

Luna: "Yeah..."

We were silent for a little while until Gregory spoke again this time it was because he was sad for another reason

Gregory: "Mom"

Luna: "Yes"

Gregory: "You know how Freddy said I gave him upgrades"

Luna: "Yeah"

Gregory: "Well...Please don't be mad at me..."

Luna: "Why would I be mad at you, you were so smart to be able to do that without help it impresses me. I had no idea you knew engineering techniques like me and Mike, you could work as a technician or night guard when you get older"

Gregory: "Yeah and I want to, but that's not why you would be mad at me"

Luna: "Then what is"

Gregory: "Well...those upgrades I gave Freddy...are um...Th-They were taken from his friends ok! I had to destroy them to give them to him!"

Luna: "YOU WHAT!!"

Gregory: "I-I had to decommission his friends to get the upgrades..."

I stayed silent trying not to snap at him and let him explain himself

Gregory: "L-Like the claws were M-Monty's I had to make him fall off the catwalk in his golf area by tipping the huge splash bucket filled with ball pit balls.

But h-he was really strong a-and was actually able to s-stop it which surprised me but then it got to heavy for him and he couldn't hold it any longer. So with that he fell down each level hitting his back on each level till he eventually hit the very bottom floor hard. N-Now his body is split in half at the torso a-and he moves around by d-dragging his upper half like a leg-less zombie in movies...

 N-Now his body is split in half at the torso a-and he moves around by d-dragging his upper half like a leg-less zombie in movies

...the e-eyes were Roxy's I h-hit her with a g-go cart in her r-raceway. N-Now she can only hear so she moves around l-like foxy by s-sprinting top speed and leap attacking at sounds while other times she just walks around s-sobbing which I-I didn't know she could do w-which makes me feel bad for her...

 N-Now she can only hear so she moves around l-like foxy by s-sprinting top speed and leap attacking at sounds while other times she just walks around s-sobbing which I-I didn't know she could do w-which makes me feel bad for her

...a-and well the voice box was Chica's I-I crushed her in the trash compactor. Sh-She can still move around normally b-but she glitches more frequently a-and she can no longer talk sh-she can only makes b-broken mechanical noises that m-most of the t-time sound like broken gears grinding together."

That's when I couldn't take it anymore and snapped at him

Luna: "WHAT THE FUCK GREGORY! YOU KNOW FREDDY AND HIS FRIENDS ARE NOT SOME TOY FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH AND BREAK LIKE THAT!!!

Gregory: "I-I know"

Luna: "FUCK! NOW I HAVE TO REPAIR ALL OF THEM THE PIZZAPLEX CAN'T HAVE BROKEN ANIMATRONICS IT WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS!! DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE IT WILL BE TO REPAIR ALL OF THEM!!"

Gregory: "I-I'm sorry, b-but they were trying to k-kill me I-I had no choice but to d-decommission them to m-make them stop!"

Luna: *sighs* "It's ok, it's fine, I'm not mad, we have money. But you just made my job a whole lot harder. Now your poor already overworked father has to overwork himself more to help me repair them"

Gregory: "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll help you and dad I-I promise this w-was my fault"

Luna: "Thanks sweetie, but really at least you're ok and alive that's all that matter to me"

Gregory: .....

We were silent the rest of the way home and eventually make it back.

A/n:
I know another short chapter I'm sorry but if I added more it would once again be too long so I hope you enjoyed. But yes this chapter did have some importance to the book because later on Gregory does go back to the Pizzaplex to repair the damaged animatronics with his parents so yeah.
Anyway this chapter was approximately 980 words in all by the of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome Stay Safe Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3