Chapter 4: Will We Ever Find Him

~ Luna's POV ~

- Time Skip -

Ever since I left Freddy I've been searching everywhere around the Pizzaplex in hopes of finding my lost son. I had continued looking because I recently heard that there was a lost kid running around the Pizzaplex which only gave me even more hope that it was my son.

I've been searching for hours on end now. In fact it was pretty much 6am and because of how long it's been I was starting to doubt myself. After awhile I just sit at one of the tables in the Pizzaplex that were in front of the big stage in the main atrium.

The stage in the atrium currently had the massive holograms of the animatronics preforming playing. To be honest I don't know why it was playing but I wasn't questioning it I was way to worried about my poor lost baby like any mother would be to really care. Now I really got how the parents of the missing children felt and it was a horrible feeling.

As I sat at the table I rest my elbows on the table and cover my face with my hands and began sobbing. I hear my phone ring so I check it and it was my husband so I pick it up

- Phone Call -

Luna: "Hello, M-Michael"

Michael: "Hey, you ok it sound like you're crying"

Luna: "I-It's because I am

Michael: "Oh no is my love ok? Do you need me to come and get you? Just tell me where you are I'll be right there

Luna: "Aw Michael th-thats sweet but I-I'm fine...I-I just miss him"

Michael: "Awww, but hey it's ok so do I love, but don't worry I bet we'll find him eventually"

Luna: "I-I hope so"

Michael: "Yeah, anyway could you still tell me where you are? I just got home from work and even picked up Izzy from Henry's house. However when I walked in the door I realized you weren't here, now I'm worried sick about you too love"

Luna: "Awwww Mikey."

Michael: "Please tell me where you are before I lose it from a panic attack"

Luna: "Don't worry about me babe I'm safe, I'm just still at work"

Michael: "Are you coming home any time soon?"

Luna: "I honestly have no idea baby. I'm currently looking for a lost kid apparently one got lost in the Pizzaplex"

Michael: "No, do you think?"

Luna: "Mikey, as much as I hope it is I don't think it's Gregory I'm sorry"

Michael: *sighs* "Damnit, I'm sorry I'm such a bad fucking father love. I honestly feel like we wouldn't have lost our son if it wasn't for me"

Luna: "Aw Michael, you're an amazing father so this wasn't your fault. Stop blaming everything bad that happens to our family on yourself because it's not your fault"

Michael: "I feel like it is because of the whole Afton bad luck curse"

Luna: "Mike I know your family has had it tough but so did mine"

Michael: "Not as bad as mine, the Aftons are  literally associated with death if we aren't already death himself in general"

Luna: *disappointedly says* "Michael..."

Michael: "What? My father literally tore our family apart piece by piece that's when they're all dead except me. Heck even I almost died as well and that was to the scooper at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental"

Luna: *sighs* "I know Mikey..."

Michael: ......

Luna: "Look, take your mind of it, I promise I'll be home soon ok. But as for now just please don't go blaming yourself for something out of your control. I know your doing your best as a father for our family and that's all that matters in fact you're doing an excellent job"

Michael: "Thanks love"

Luna: "No problem, but as you wait for me to come home just hang out with Iz you know she wants you too"

Michael: "Heh, alright"

Luna: "Good, anyway I should probably get back to work love you Mike

Michael: "Love you too darling"

- End Phone Call -

With that I hang up my phone and put it back in my pocket. Only I immediately start sobbing again. I had serious started doubting that I would ever find my son. I felt like he was gone forever.

A/n:
Another chapter done and oof sorry this one was shorter than normal I had no choice but to cut it short or else it would still be to long. Yeah it would end up being 2000+ words if I didn't cut it short.
But yeah this chapter was approximately 832 words in all by the end of it so yes a bit shorter than normal but don't worry next chapter will be longer I promise. So until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3