Chapter 25: And So It Begins...Again...

(A/n: If you couldn't tell by the tittle yep it's security breach all over again at least for these next few chapters)

- Last Chapter -
~ Isabelle's POV ~

I get no answer from Roxy after that. It was probably because she was in a huge amount pain. However that's when I hear Gregory run up beside me.

- Current Chapter -
~ Isabelle's POV ~

Gregory: "Izzy! We have to go! Now!"

Isabelle: "Why? What's going on"

Gregory: "No time to explain! Vanny is hacking into Roxy's system and if she's successful and we don't get out of here soon she's going to try and kill us. This is what I dealt with all night the night I was trapped here. Only it wasn't just Roxy it was Monty and Chica as well. It's the reason why I did what I did to them and I don't wanna do it again. So please listen to me and run"

Isabelle: "O-Ok"

I then get up with a groan of pain but Gregory takes my hand and we run in the opposite direction just in time for me to hear Roxy's final scream then her tone of voice changes

Roxy: "I FOUND THEM!! YOU CAN'T OUT RUN ME!!"

That's when I heard Roxy start running to catch up to us making me as a result hear Gregory cuss under his breath

Isabelle: "What?"

Gregory: "She's hacked. Now she's chasing us"

Isabelle: "What do we do?"

Gregory: "We hide."

Isabelle: "What?"

He then out of no where just picks me up and pulls me into an empty photo booth but he still didn't let me go so I was now pressed against my brother's chest. I heard his heart beating fast in his chest as we both panted to catch our breath. Then I heard Roxy outside the booth.

Roxy: "Hey kids come on out I'm only trying to help"

I then heard sniffing then Roxy says another thing

Roxy: "Sneak away little cowards"

I then turn my attention back to Gregory and ask him again what the hell is going on

Isabelle: "Wh-What's going on...Why is she trying to get us"

My voice was shaky and my face was getting hot with tears as I was now even more terrified and buried my face into my brother's chest

Gregory: "Shh it's ok Izzy I'll protect you. I promise"

Isabelle: "I-I wanna know what's going on"

Gregory: *sighs* "Now that Vanny successfully hacked into Roxanne's system, Roxy is no longer herself she's on Vanny's side. In fact Roxy is not the only one after us, Vanny is also roaming as well but now she has Roxanne's help. So basically to put it in simpler terms it's now a game of cat and mouse with Roxy and Vanny. We need to be stealthy and stay out of their sight for if we get caught we're both good as dead."

Isabelle: "WHAT!!"

I then started sobbing against him muffling my cries with his shirt"

Gregory: "Hey hey, it's ok I said I'd protect you right"

Isabelle: "Mmhm"

Gregory: "Then trust me. Plus it's not as bad as what I've gone though. Meaning we're lucky it's only one of the animatronics and not all 3 of them like what I had to deal with when I was trapped here."

Isabelle: "They were all like this?"

Gregory: "Yes, only Freddy was good. The others tried to hunt me down"

Isabelle: "What were they trying to do?"

Gregory: "They were obeying Vanny as well as grandpa. Meaning if one of them caught me I would've been taken to Vanny then killed"

Isabelle: .....

Gregory: "However even if the others aren't hacked it still gives us another thing to worry about."

Isabelle: "W-What do you mean by that?"

Gregory: *sighs* "Because of what Vanny did it to Roxy it proves that the animatronics still aren't 100% freed. Thus meaning if they're not protected they could all get hacked again leaving only Freddy to protect both of us. So I now think it's our job to keep Monty and Chica as far away from Vanny as possible to keep the 2 of them at bay and on our side because if we don't they'll most likely become once again hacked like Roxy putting us in danger."

Isabelle: "Oh..."

Gregory: "Then to make matters worse I learned a lot form that night about each individual animatronic. They don't just have the upgrades I used for Freddy but also other stuff to that makes them dangerous"

Isabelle: "Like what?

Gregory: "Well, Chica is fast, like faster than the others. Monty is extremely strong he's literally the strongest animatronic in the Pizzaplex. And Roxy well she's very keen on her sense of smell and hearing as you could they'll with what she just did. That's all because of her being a wolf. Meaning if all of them got hacked again it wouldn't just make it overly difficult for us but extremely dangerous. These animatronics could seriously hurt us."

Isabelle: ......

Gregory: "Hey it's ok, as long as we keep Monty and Chica away from Vanny they'll stay in safe mode."

Isabelle: "Safe mode?"

Gregory: "It's the mode the glamrocks resort to in order to interact with guests."

Isabelle: "I guess that makes sense"

Gregory: "Exactly. Now you trust me to keep you safe right"

Isabelle: "Mmhm, you're my brother so of course I do"

Gregory: "Good. Now I see that you have a cut on your cheek Vanny hurt you didn't she"

Isabelle: .....

Gregory: "Here I have a spare bandaid in my pocket from when Freddy took me to the first aid station"

Isabelle: "Ok..."

He gives me a smile then I see him shift through his pocket and pull out the bandaid. He then takes off the paper and places it over the cut.

Gregory: "There..."

Isabelle: "Thank you"

Gregory: "Your welcome."

I give him a soft smile then hug him and he returns it.

Gregory: "Heh, to be honest you look like me with the bandaid now"

Isabelle: "Heh, yeah..."

I then feel him place a kiss on my head making me smile a little bit more. To be honest I felt more safe now that I was with my brother. I then hear him talk again

Gregory: "Hey, good news I don't hear Roxy outside anymore I think she left us alone."

Isabelle: "You're right."

Gregory: "But just to be on the safe side I'll still call Freddy to our location"

Isabelle: "Okay..."

Then with that I hear Gregory ping his watch and moments later I heard heavy footsteps. However I didn't just hear one pair of heavy footsteps I heard two...

A/n:
And I'm stopping there y'all will have to wait for the next chapter to find out who the other animatronic is. However if you think back to the last chapter that included Freddy you can probably guess who the other animatronic is 😏. Anyway aside from that I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 1210 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3