Chapter 17: Finding Monty

(FYI: Ok so before you read this part just know that I personally really love Monty just like Freddy, (even more than Freddy lately) so he's the only animatronic that is actually already in safe mode once Gregory finds him. The reason why is because he can't exactly attack nor move very well considering he's just torso up which kinda resulted in Monty completely giving up really.)

~ Gregory's POV ~

~ Gregory's POV ~

After I saw chica leave and go up to her green room there was now only one animatronic left remaining that needs to be repaired which is no other than Monty. And as if on cue my mom shows up beside me.

Luna: "Hey kiddo, ready to find the final animatronic"

Gregory: "Heh, yeah"

Luna: "Then lets go

With that we head to Monty's service elevator which of course took us to Monty's room. Once we got there it was actually rather quiet which made me worry since you usually always hear him raging in it.

Maybe when I decommissioned him he just can't take his rage out by destroying things anymore. So with that I think it was rather safe so I open the door to his room only to see that his room was entirely pitch black just like it always is.

Luna: "How the fuck are we going to find Monty in this mess of a room. Plus it's pitch black"

Gregory: "We search with our flashlights on that's how we find him."

Luna: "I mean that makes sense but it's still a mess."

Gregory: "Yeah I know it is but he's gotta be around here somewhere"

My mom just shrugs and turns her flashlight on then begins searching so I do the same. We had searched everywhere and even in every small corner for the split in half at the waist gator but we have no luck.

Gregory: "Hey mom any luck finding him?"

Luna: "Nope"

Gregory: "Where the hell is he then! It's not like he could've gone far he's only a freaking torso up!"

Luna: "Maybe Freddy knows. You should ask him"

With that I tap into my Fazwatch and call Freddy he of course answers"

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory? What is it"

Gregory: "By any chance do you know where Monty is?"

Glamrock Freddy: "He should be in his green room. Is he not?"

Gregory: "No! He's not! Me and my mom looked everywhere in his room and we can't find him anywhere!"

Glamrock Freddy: "Do not panic, he could not have gone far with the condition he is in. Unless he never returned to his room after 6am"

Gregory: "I don't think he did it looks untouched"

Glamrock Freddy: "Then perhaps you should think of where you last saw him. So if you remember that then you should check that area instead"