LVIII

F A L L O N

"Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong. But we're still young, we don't know where we're going but we know where we belong."

. . .

Nicholas and I fell back asleep. When I open my eyes, I look at the clock and see it's almost noon.

My back is pressed against his front, one of his arms is wrapped around my waist and his hand is resting underneath my breasts.

I want to adjust myself and move, but halt when I feel something hard pressed against my ass.

A silent gasp leaves my mouth and without intending to do so, I move again and end up grinding into him.

Nicholas lets out a low groan from behind me. "Stop doing that," he whispers, hiding his head in my neck and pressing a soft kiss there.

The butterflies in my stomach flutter around and my skin grows hotter than it is already.

I grind into him again when his hand starts moving around, going down to my stomach. His breathing grows heavier from behind me.

"Fallon..." he trails off in a warning. But I shake my head, needing more of his touch.

"Are you ready for this?" he asks and presses a kiss on my jaw. I bite my lip and nod, silently begging him to continue to press kisses on my skin.

Seeming to read my mind, he does exactly that.

The spot between my legs grows wetter when Nicholas' hand goes to my thigh, grabbing it and hitching my leg up.

He puts my leg between his legs, spreading my thighs even more.

"Nicholas," I choke out when his fingertips go over my inner thigh.

"Hmm?"

He moves his lips against my ear and goes down to my neck, pressing soft kissing and occasionally letting his tongue out to trace a path.

I tremble in his hold when he runs his fingers over my drenched panties, pressing into my clit over the fabric.

He starts drawing circles around it, moving over it before going down my slit again.

Subconsciously, I continue to grind against his cock. He shifts his hips against me and groans, slipping his fingers underneath my panties.

"Fuck," I mewl and fist the sheets, gyrating my hips into his hand as his fingers collect my wetness and ease inside of me.

Tilting my head to the side to give him more access to my neck, I fuck his fingers and tremble around him when he presses his thumb on my clit.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers across my skin and fastens the pace of his fingers, making more moans spill from my lips.

I press my ass against him, and he groans. I do it again and again, finding a rhythm with his fingers as my ass comes down on his hard cock.

The wet sound of his fingers entering me and his groans combined, push me closer and closer towards the edge.

Until I'm falling over it with another gentle swipe of his thumb on my clit.

I clench around his fingers and ride out my high on them, arching into Nicholas and digging my nails into his arm.

"Oh fuck," I moan and throw my head back against his shoulder, shivering.

Turning around, I meet his eyes and watch him lift his fingers up to his mouth, sliding them between his lips and tasting me.