The Run

THANKS @JulianRocha FOR ADDING VANESSA TO YOUR STORY.

OWENS POV

I quickly ran up the steel steps as fast as I could. I entered the room, running to Clair.

"It's heading towards Gyrosphere Valley. Which is were the kids are but I have no idea where Vanessa is." I said, panicking.

"Oh god..." She whispered to herself. Simon looked at us like we're crazy.

"Well we need to do something!" He shouts. I quickly sped down the stairs and over to by bike, which was knocked over.

"Crap" I whispered as I saw gas leaking out.

"Don't worry, we'll fix it up, just go!" A worker yelled at me. I ran over to a jeep and hopped in, along with Clair and Simon. I started the engine and sped down the fort path, towards the park.

~32 minutes later~

We ran into the innovation center and up to the lab.

"Everyone, dont panic but the Indominus is loose. We must locate it and capture it, or kill it of any means necessary. What we need to do is make sure no one knows about this. We don't want to cause alarm to the visitors and make more problems." Clair announced calmly. The scientist whispered to one another in panic.

"It's gonna be hard. She was designed to be bigger than a T. rex" an unknown voice announced. I turned to see Henry Wu, the chief geneticist. Clair walked up to him and started talking, as I studied the park and the visitors. They'd be dead by the time anyone knows what's happening.

"You have to evacuate the island." I said, turning to her.

"That can't be done. There are too many people and there is not enough transportation." She fought back.

"You have to try. Get as much people out of here. You have to do it." I pleaded. She shook her head.

"You got twenty thousand people, with no where to go. What's gonna happen when that thing comes rampaging through here!?" I yelled at her.

"What about the kids..." I pleaded once more. She looked down, ashamed. She pulled out a radio and held it close to her face.

"I need about three ACU men to go out in the Gyrosphere valley and investigate anything...out of the ordinary." She announced in the small device.

"On it." It replied. I let a sigh of relief out. But we still must find the kids.

Vanessas POV

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with mixed blurs. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around, seeing broken glass and smoke.

"Your awake!" A voice chirped. I yelped as the sudden sound filled my ears. I turned to Gray whom looked to be crying. Then I turned to Zach whom looked to be looking for something. I turned back to Gray and started soothing him.

"It's okay, it's over nothing's gonna-" I was cut off by a loud roar. I sat up, looking out of the glass to locate the source of the sound. Nothing. We then herd loud footsteps.

"We're safe in here, right?" Gray asked. Just then I noticed a large shadow cast I've us, as did the boys. The three of us slowly turned around to see a giant claw puncture the glass. We screamed as the mouth of the beast ripped off the side of the Gyrosphere. I quickly ran out of it, followed by Zach and Gray. The thing looked occupied and distracted with the now wrecked ride.

Quickly I grabbed the boys hands and ran out into the forest away from the creature. After about five minutes of continuos running, I stopped.

"I...think we're...safe..." I breathed heavily and wiped my forehead. I looked around, a certain noise filling my ear drums. Running water. I followed the source to find a waterfall, plunging into a river. Another loud roar was herd in the distance, and this time we saw birds in the tree fly away. Almost on cue the creature appeared from the trees and opened its mouth, showing razor sharp teeth. I screamed as I dove off of the ledge and into the river.

A few seconds later I felt two splahes right next to me. I looked up to see the creature paring down on us, along with another roar. Quickly, I swam across the river to a rock and climbed it. I helped Zach and Gray up and immediately ran down the other side, and into the forest.

~~~~

After about 15 minutes of running I came to a stop. I leaned over to catch my breathe.

"I-i think...we lost it..." Zach breathed. Another loud roar was herd from the distance, as were several loud boom. Guns.

I turned around and ran towards the source, until I felt a tug in my arm.

"Are you stupid?! It will get you!" Gray pleaded.

"That might be my dad." I answered sternly, walking away. I climbed a tree, and several branches, and pushed some leaves aside to see the park.

"I see the park! It's not far from here!" I yelled down to the boys. A roar was heard once more, much closer now. I looked down on the ground to see puddles, every second, a ripple would form. I then heard yelling and gun shots.

"Dad!" I screamed, as a man went flying past me. The dinosaur grabbed another man and ate him. I started screaming at the thing, which was a stupid idea as I stated up at me. It smashed its head into the tree, causing me to go flying off, and land on a log. I groaned as I stood up, leaning against the tree for leverage. I took one step, but fell as I heard a snap. I screamed aloud as I felt surges of pain rush through my leg. I look up seeing the monster, but I turned around as soon as a loud noise was heard. I looked behind it, and on a mountain was a giant net looking thing. Must be a feeding show. The beast then ran through the trees and towards the net. I wiped the rushing tears on my cheek as Zach and Gray ran towards me.

"Are you alright!?" Gray examined me.

"No, I think my l-leg is brok-ken" I slightly sobbed. The brothers looked at each other and and walked towards me, each putting their arm around me.

After about 7 minutes of walking, we had finally reached a fence. Gray climbed over as Zach helped me. Gray gently grabbed my foot, so I didn't hurt my leg on the way down. Zach hopped over and we all turned and studied our surroundings. There was a small water fall and a river running across the small clearing we were standing in. I then heard a low growl. I looked around seeing nothing. But a sign above that read 'Suchomimus'

"Guys.." I then heard a low growl from behind.

OKAY IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT IVE BEEN BUSY. I MAY UPLAOD AGAIN TODAY BUT IM NOT SURE AND I GOT A TWITTER SO IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME @The_Sup_Guy AND IM THINKING OF DOING ANOTHER STORY ON JURASSIC WORLD. THE GIRL WILL STILL BE OWENS DAUGHTER BUT WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME. YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT WHAT HER NAME SHOULD BE. AND IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I HAVE MANY IDEAS BUT I DONT WANT TO GO AND ADD THEM TO THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO READ THIS ALL OVER . AND DONT WORRY, I WILL UPDATE THIS BOOK AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK LIKE USUAL. SORRY FOR ERRORS. DONT FOGEY TO COMMENT THE NAMES! BAI