Chaos

DID YOU GUYS DO THE EASTER EGG HUNT!? ITS PRETTY RAD! IF YOU HAVNT ILL PUT A PICTURE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

BTW ALL THE CHAPTERS WOLL BE IN VANESSAS POV. THE ONLY TIME IT WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT POV IS WHEN I SWITCH IT. AND THIS WILL BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER.

Vanessas POV

I quickly ran into the innovation center. I ran into the bathroom as I realized I had blood on me. I shut the door and turned the lock. Jesus, what the hell? That was disgusting!

I turned the knob on the sink, making ice cold water pour out. I rubbed some on my face, making the blood come off into my hand and into the sink. I groaned as I shit the water off. I still have stained on my shirt.

I slowly opened the door and looked around, seeing a rack with lab coats in the far corner. I quickly ran over to it and pulled one off. I slipped it on and buttoned it up, hoping the blood doesn't show. Once I was settled I headed up stairs, into the lab. Inside were Dr.Dearing, some dude and my dad.

"Oh sweetie there you are, why aren't you at the hotel is something wrong?" My dad flustered me.

"No nothing's wrong." I sat down in a chair and pulled out my iPod.

"Well this is Mr. Masrani, head of Masrani Global." I slightly waved my hand at him.

"Well anyways who wants to see the hybrid?" She asked, making my arm dart up. She smiled at my enthusiasm, that is until she noticed the glare on my dads face

"No, no ,no! I told you no dinosaurs!-"

He got cut off with the door suddenly opening. I immediately face palmed as I noticed who came in. The boy and his brother.

"Ah boys there you are, this is he girl I was talking about, Vanessa. She is Mr.Grady's daughter, and she's almost your age Zach."

The older one, which I'm guessing is Zach, turned his head to the side while the little one, whomes name is don't know yet, waved at me a little. I lifted my arm and gave a lazy wave and let it fall to my lap.

"I'm Gray, and that's Zach." Gray said.

"Nice to meet you I'm Vanessa." I smiled slightly. I stood up and walked over to the back of the room, but was stopped.

"Oh sweetie what happened? Did you hurt yourself?" Crap, Mrs Dearing noticed. She inspected my arms and stomach, but I pulled the coat down further.

"I don't see anything, what happened?" She asked. I can't believe I'm gonna say this but...

"Actually it's a different problem..." She looked confused.

"Down there..." Still nothing.

"The end of a sentence..." She took a few seconds but her face lit up in realization.

"Oh! That kind of problem...well do you need help or?..." I darted my eyes to my dad, whom had a very worried expression while Grays eyes widdend and Zach sped out the door. I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter.

"It's okay now..." God that was awkward.

"Uhm can we go to the Gyrospheres now?" Gray asked. How do they know her.

"Yeah, you better hurry though the lines will get long." She told him, making him speed out the opened door.

"I'm there aunt so..." My eyebrows went up and I nodded.

"Well..lets get you cleaned up then." She said walking towards me.

"No don't!" It was too late, the coat was off revealing my blood stained white shirt, extending from my neck line down to my waist line. My dad eyes widened and he ran up to me.