A decent show

Vanessa's POV

I hummed the song that was playing on my iPod as I walked through the streets of the park. Yesterday my dad gave me back my headphones and ipod only if I behaved, and he also promised to take me on a tour but he had to work so he let me go alone, as long as I stay away from the dinosaurs. Psh. I can take care of my self.

I pulled the map of the park out of my back pocket and unfolded it.

"Okay. How about the leaf?...Botanical Gardens." I looked up from the map and searched the area, spotting the big glass dome I once saw in the distance. I folded the map up and put it in my packet again and walked forth.

I passed several kiosks and buildings, but stopped. I sighed in frustration as I didn't know where I was.

"Where the hell am I!?" I whispered to myself. I opened the map up again and studied it. I looked up seeing a sign that read, 'Main Street'. I walked forth looking around, only stopping when I saw the dome, now closer than before. I continued through the sea of people, pushing both kids and elders out of my way. I walked up the many steps leading to the top I've a mountain.

Once I got to the top I noticed a sign that said Botanical Gardens. I put the map back and walked through the big glass doors, along with many others.

I looked around in amazed as the bright colors from the plants lit up the area. I walked up to one that caught my eye. It was a bright blue and purple. I held my hand up to it and picked it. I looked up, my smile fading as I noticed the many disgusted looks from people. One man pointed to a sign that read 'Please do not pick flowers.' I rolled my eyes and walked ahead, admiring the many beautiful plants. I took my iPod out and snapped pictures of each one that caught my eye, making an album entitled 'prehistoric plants'

I opened the doors to the exit and walked down the many steps, heading towards the hotel. I put the flower in my ear, as I walked down the street. Maybe I can visit Dr. Dearing in the innovation center. I walked down passed the hotel towards the giant pyramid. Until I noticed something I really wish I hadn't. Tyrannosaurus Kingdom. I observed many families walking through the entrance.

I tapped my foot, deciding if I should go.

"Ah what the hell." I walked forth into the new area. I noticed the long line of people In front of the gate. I walked passed the crowd of people, once more getting dirty looks. Jeez people need to-

"Hey get the hell in the back!" A man yelled as he grabbed my arm. I smacked him across the face and ran ahead. I let the man scan my Apex Pass and walked into the building. The first thing I see is a jungle with metal gates surrounding it. Many posters fill the room with information and warnings about the Trex. Many people crowd the window, making it so i can't see. I sigh as I look around. I noticed a door that said 'No Entrance' I looked around, making sure I was unnoticed and slipped through the door, leading to the roof. I sat down on the ledge and observed the show.

A platform lifted from a hole which had a goat on it. I quickly pulled my iPod out and set it to video and pressed record. I waited patiently for something to happen. Just then a loud roar was heard from the trees making me cover my ear with the unattended hand. I heard loud stomping and then I saw it. The giant brown Trex slowly mad it's way to the front. I gaped in amazement as it studied the goat. The it swiped at it, shaking its head, making blood fly everywhere.

I felt a warm liquid run down my face. I stood up and ran to the door, and out of trex kingdom, and into the innovation center.

SORRY FOR ERRORS, NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE THE INDOMINUS REX AND THE GYROSPHERE PART. BYE