Chapter 1

In morning. At Malhotra's house. Avneet and Shivaay were on the dinning table having breakfast with Avneet's grandmother, while talking. When they heard a honk. Avneet grabbed her school bag and kissed her dad's and dadi's cheeks and ran out of the house.

In the bus. She sat on empty seat. After some minutes. A boy came and sat beside her. Looking at boy, Avneet gasps.

Boy (Smirk): Hello nerd!

Avneet didn't replied to him and looked out of window.

Boy (smirk): Tch! Tch! Tch! Miss Nerd is ignoring Abhishek. Sweetheart you want punishment?

Listening his words, Avneet got scared but before she could react. Bus reached school. Abhishek walked out as students went out of bus. Avneet sighed in relief. She too went out of bus to her class.

Avneet's pov: Thank god! He left. He is really a scary person. Always bully his juniors and also trouble them. Thank God! I am safe.

She went to her class and engrossed herself in her studies. In break. Avneet was passing by a class. Abhishek and his group saw her.

Abhishek (pointing at Avneet): Harsh Go and bring her here.

He said smirking. Abhishek's friend Harsh nodded and went towards her.

Harsh (at a distance from Avneet): Hey nerd come here!

Listening voice. Avneet stood at her spot. She got scared.

Avu (stammering): What?
Harsh (sternly): I said come here.

Avneet with baby steps walked towards Harsh. She was damn scared. Her hands were trembling.

Harsh held her arm with grip and drag her towards group. Making her tremble on feet.

Abhishek (pointing at Avneet): You nerd! What's your name?
Avneet (scared): Av...avneet!
Abhishek (smirk): Avneet hmmm..... In morning you dared to ignore me. I see you have so much guts to face me. Let me show you my real face.

Avneet looked at him in a shock expression.

Abhishek (smirk): So boys what we should do with her?

By now Avneet start sobbing.

Abhishek (smirking): What if I will (holding her wrist) break this wrist.

Avneet flinched. She was looking at her wrist which was in Abhishek's hand with fear. Tears roll down her cheeks.

Abhishek (chuckled): Aww!! Nerd is crying now. You should have thought this before messing with me.
Harsh: What are you waiting for Abhishek? Let's do it.

Abhishek grip her wrist in his hand and bend a bit. Her wrist ached little, making her shiver in fear.

Avneet (scared, sobbing): No please! Please forgive me. I will not repeat it. I am sorry please forgive me.
Abhishek (smirk): Aww!! Baby got scared. Okay! I will leave you but punishment is still pending Miss nerd.

Abhishek loosen his grip on her wrist. He was thinking and Avneet was silently sobbing.

TBC.....

What punishment he will give to Avneet?

Review the chapter.