Chapter 8

Next morning. In school. It was lunch time. Abhishek was lost in thoughts of custody, his mother's marriage, Shivaay and many things. He was walking in corridor.

On the other hand. Avneet was also lost in thoughts of her mother, Anika and Shivaay's marriage.

Both bumped to each other. They looked at each other. Abhishek was fuming in anger. Avneet flinched, looking at Abhishek.

Holding Avneet's arm. Abhishek drag her to a empty class.

Abhishek (shout): What's your problem nerd?
Avneet (flinch): I... I.. am.. am..

Holding her arm with grip, pulling her towards himself.

Abhishek (angrily): Stop irritating me and messing with me.

Pushing her on floor. Abhishek left from there. Avneet sat in corner and was crying badly. Rest of her classes. She sat there only
Crying badly.

After school. She silently sat in bus. As she reached home. She just went to her room and locked herself.

Skips to night. Shivaay came home. As usual Avneet was not in living area. He went to his room and got fresh. After getting fresh. Shivaay sat in living area with his laptop.

Servant: Sir since evening. I mean from when Avneet came back from school. She locked herself in room. She didn't ate anything.

Listening all this. Shivaay got worried. He quickly went to Avneet's room and knocked the door few times. She didn't open it.

Shivaay went to his room and took her room key. He open the door then went inside and saw Avneet sleeping. Her face was full red. She has tears stains on cheeks, her nose was red. His eyes were filled with tears.

Shivaay's pov: What happened to her? Is my marriage gonna affect her this much. I should talk with mom. I have to say no. I am sorry Anika but I am marrying for Avneet but I guess. She isn't happy with this.

Shivaay (shooking Avneet): Princess.

Avneet woke up with jerk.

Shivaay (holding her hands): Shant bacha. Calm down.

Avneet quickly hug him.

Shivaay: What happen baby? Anything is troubling you? Speak to papa. I promise will solve it. Say baby.

Avneet's POV: If I told everything to dad. Dad will complain about him in school and then he is son of trustee. No! I can't.

Shivaay (kissing her forehead): Say princess.
Avneet: Nothing papa.
Shivaay (sternly): This isn't answer. Everytime you say this. Say what happened?

Avneet flinched. Shivaay sensed it and regretted for behaving harsh with her.

Shivaay (cups her face): Avneet I am sorry baby. I am sorry but for me nothing matters more than you. I just want you to be happy. Tell your papa what happened?
Avneet (looking down): I miss mumma.

Shivaay sighed. She make avu sit on lap.

Shivaay: I am sorry. I tried to be your mumma but I couldn't. I am sorry.

Avneet hug him. Shivaay hug her back. Tears leaked from his eyes but he wiped them quickly.

Shivaay (kissing avneet's hair): Don't worry. Maybe not mumma but your friend will come soon. Anika can be your friend, right?

Avneet nodded.

Shivaay: Let's go for dinner.

He took Avneet in bridal style and took her till dinning table. They had dinner then Shivaay spent time her to make her happy.

After two days.....

In these Abhi used to bully Avu in school. She was so scared of him.

Today it's shivika's marriage. Both kids also not going school. Shivaay's mom is at Shivaay's home. After getting ready everyone left for court. Till now Abhishek and Avneet don't know anything about each other's new relation.

Abhishek and Anika reached first. They were waiting for all.

Abhishek: Everything will be fine mom?
Anika: Yes! Just don't worry.

Abhishek nodded.

Anika: Listen bacha Shivaay's daughter is also coming. Don't behave rude with her.
Abhishek: Yeah!

After a minute. Malhotra family came. Abhishek and Avneet looked at each other and got shocked. Abhishek smirk lightly making Avneet scared. He quickly hid his smirk. Shivika smiled with each other. Anika took SM's blessings. She asked Abhishek too to do same. Abhishek did.

TBC....