Chapter 3

On the other hand. About Anika. After her husband divorced her. Abhishek was being over possessive for his mother. She sensed Abhishek is turning to rude and arrogant personality more and more. She too found SM's words were correct. She and Abhishek need someone as support.

Abhishek being 16yr old boy is damn worried as his real father can take his custody anytime and also he has seen his mother how broken and alone she is. He is damn possessive for her. For him, only his mother means the world.

After some days. Shivaay decide to share with Avneet about marriage decision. At dinner time. On dinning table.

Shivaay (nervous): Avneet baby I need to talk with you something.
Avneet: Kya hua papa?
Shivaay: Princess since few days I found your behave is different. Beta all time you are locking yourself in room. Busy in studies. Do you have any study pressure? Princess for me marks doesn't matter. I know my baby study very well. You don't worry about studies baby.
Avneet (nervous): No papa! Koi pressure nahin hain. It's just I do bit more study. Nothing else.
Shivaay: Is it because I spend my most of the day at office and you feel alone at home?
Avneet: No no papa. Just aese hi.
Shivaay (feeding her bit): Okay! Baby few days back dadi came here.
Avneet (eating): Hmm....
Shivaay: You know my colleague Anika?
Avneet: Ji papa.
Shivaay: Dadi wants me to marry her. Dadi is thinking you need a mother and I need a friend plus Anika too need a friend and also her son need father's love. So dadi was thinking we both should marry.

Avneet starts coughing. She has tears in eyes. Shivaay make her drink water. Once she calmed. He make her sit on lap and hug her, patting her back.

Shivaay: Princess don't cry. Baby if you don't want I will not marry. You don't need to cry.
Avneet (breaking hug): Papa why mumma have to left us?

Shivaay sighed. He can sense her situation.

Shivaay: God took her. We tried to fight but nothing is more than God's decision.

Avneet again hug him and doesn't spoke a word. Avneet broke the hug. Shivaay wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He continued feeding her and eating too, talking with her about her exams.

After dinner Avneet went to her room. She took her mom's and hug it. She has many feelings in her mind. Sad, nervous, alone, broken, scared. Shivaay knew she need some alone time.

Next moring. At breakfast. Shivaay make Avneet sit on lap and started feeding her.

Avneet: Papa, I don't want new mumma.
Shivaay: Alright! But you should take care of yourself, rest properly. Don't take study pressure. I promise, I will try to come home early.

Just then SM came. She heard father-daughter talks.

Sm: Avneet beta think again. Anika is really nice. You will get mother's love. If not mother's love but atleast A great support of mother. Your papa will get friend. You both need her. She too need your papa.

Avneet nodded.

Shivaay: Maa end this topic here.
Avneet: Papa, dadi is right.
Shivaay: No!
Sm: Not everything we need go as per our choice. Trust me bacho. It is good for you. Avneet you trust me, right?

Avneet nodded.

Sm: Shivaay for me. You should marry. Avneet will be happy. I am sure.

Shivaay nodded. Avneet hug him.

Avneet: I love you papa.
Shivaay: I love my princess most.

After breakfast. Avneet left for school. Shivaay shared about Avneet's decision to Anika.

Thinking about Avneet's decision. Anika decided to talk with Abhishek.

TBC.....