Chapter 5

Next day went like usual. In evening. Shivaay went to Anika's home and Anika went to Shivay's home.

With Avneet. She knew Anika is coming. She got ready. Though many times before she met Anika but today Avneet was nervous, scared, worried and many emotions.

She was sitting on sofa in living area. Waiting for Anika. When door bell rang. Avneet opened the door and welcomed Anika.

Anika: Hello baby.
Avneet: Hello!

Both came in. Avneet asked Anika to sit. She went in kitchen to ask servant bring water and juice for Anika. She came back and sat in front of Anika. Both Anika and Avneet were nervous but Anika tried to start conversation.

Anika: So Avneet how's your studies are going on?
Avneet: Good.
Anika: In which class you are?
Avneet: Eighth.
Anika: Good! Which school?
Avneet: Umm.... Saint Paul.
Anika: Arey! My son is in same school. He must be your senior. Maybe you both know each other.
Avneet (nervously, covering topic): No! I don't have friends in school.

Anika sensed her nervousness and divert the topic. On random topics they were having chit chat. Anika tried to make Avneet comfortable but it seems bit difficult as Avneet is too introvert.

With Abhishek and Shivaay. Shivaay went to Anika's home and honk the car.

Shivaay's pov: As Anika told me he don't trust on anyone. So rather than talking like elder and younger person. I should be like his friend.

Abhishek came out. It was first time Abhishek and Shivaay was meeting.

Shivaay (forwarding his hand): I am Shivaay Malhotra.
Abhishek (accepting his hand): I am Abhishek Sharma.
Shivaay (nodded): Come let's go.

They sat in car. Shivaay drove towards a cafe.

Shivaay: In which class?
Abhishek: Tenth.
Shivaay: Wow!! Soon gonna join college.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): After school it's college only I guess.
Shivaay (calmly): Which school?
Abhishek: Am I asking you which work? Which office? And all. Stop beating the Bush around me. My father even don't know about all this. So stop this act please.
Shivaay (commented chuckling): That's rude. I am hurt.

Abhishek roll his eyes, ignoring him. He looked out of window.

Shivaay: Hey buddy! Calm down. I can understand you are worried and stressed. But It's okay.
Abhishek (sighed): I don't want anyone's fake sympathy. Maybe my mother don't earn much but me and mom are happy with each other.
Shivaay: Okay! Let's come to point. You want to ask me anything?

Abhishek nodded and looked at his hand.

Abhishek: I guess we can talk at cafe too. As we are here.

Shivaay looked outside and saw a cafe.

Shivaay (pointing at cafe): Here you want to go?
Abhishek: Yaa.
Shivaay: Alright.

He parked the car and both walked in cafe. They settled on seat.

Abhishek: We will split the bill. I mean I will pay mine and you pay yours.

Shivaay was taken back. He looked at Abhishek with shock.

Abhishek: Can we order?
Shivaay: Yaa!

They both ordered. Shivaay was waiting for Abhishek to speak. Abhishek was looking at his hand.

Shivaay: Ask beta.
Abhishek (sighed): This marriage will be deal, right? Like mom have to love your daughter like her daughter and in return you will help mom to win my custody.
Shivaay: Marriage isn't a deal. It's about love and care. Plus it will not only about winning custody but also you will be my son. I will-
Abhishek (cuts him in mid): Cut the crap. I don't want father.
Shivaay: I know I know! You are enough strong to take care of yourself and your mother. I don't know if I will be able to be your superhero but promise I will be your best friend. I guess friendship don't need age, right?
Abhishek: Hmm.... Why you want to marry my mother?
Shivaay (chuckled): You are Anika's son but now you are sounding just like her father. Ah! Alright. See bacha. Relationship and deals are really different points. Be Frank I know you are too young for all this but you have seen so much. So I know you will understand. This marriage isn't gonna be like husband and wife for me and Anika. We both will be friends. See rather than being alone. At least like friends we can be with each other in our up downs. Also you will get father or friend's or any of support you can think as me. My daughter will get a mother and also a brother. Isn't this will complete our family?
Abhishek: How I can trust your words aren't false?

TBC...

How's the chapter?