Chapter 11

After an hour. Avneet woke up. She saw Anika beside her. Avneet felt happy and comfortable. After a long time. She smiled. She got up from bed and went to get fresh.

Anika woke up and didn't found Avneet beside. She sighed and got up. As it was dinner time. After having dinner. They all went in rooms. Anika slept with Avneet.

Next morning. At dinning table. All were having breakfast.

Shivaay: Avneet don't go to school.
Avneet: Papa I have test.
Shivaay: Is it important?
Anika (rolling her eyes): Na ji! Ye to Abhishek ke tarah bunk karegi.

Abhishek roll his eyes. Avneet looked at Anika with wide eyes open.

Anika: Avneet beta if you don't feel comfortable or anything. Ask your ma'am to call us. Me or Shivaay will come to pick you.

Avneet nodded. After having breakfast. Shivaay went to his room. Avneet went to her. Abhishek was about to go.

Anika: Abhishek listen.
Abhishek: Yes?
Anika: Take care of Avneet in school.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): She isn't kid mom.
Anika: I know but Anyways you are gonna be out of class in most of lectures. Jaa kar dekh aayega to kya problem hain? Or kaun sa tujhe roz bolti hoon? Today she isn't well.
Abhishek: Mom why do you care for her? Leave it na. She will manage.
Anika: Because I want you both to be safe and happy. Maybe you don't consider her anything but for me she is my daughter. So it's your responsibility to take care of my daughter.
Abhishek: Fine.

Abhishek went to his room but his mother's words started ringing in his mind. "Maybe you don't consider her anything but for me she is my daughter. So it's your responsibility to take care of my daughter."

Shrugging his thoughts. He took his bag and waited for bus to come. Avneet and Shivika was also with him. They were waiting out of house.

As bus came. Bidding bye Abhishek and Avneet went in bus. Avneet sat on a seat. Abhishek sat on other seat as his mother's words were echoing in his mind.

Abhishek's pov: If mom got to know I hurted her like this. Will she hate me? How dad will feel when he will get to know I scared his daughter like this. I was warning him if he will hurt my mom. I will make him suffer. Now I made his daughter suffer alot. Huh! I promise mom. I won't hurt her anymore. I will maintain good distance from her.

He came back to senses as someone called him.

Someone: Let's go.

Abhishek looked around and found he is in school. Nodding his head. He walked out.

In school. At break time. Abhishek was with his friends. All were laughing loudly when a boy of his group came dragging Avneet.

Boy1: She is messing with me. Let's show her real colors now.

Avneet was sobbing. Abhishek looked at her.

Abhishek: Avneet go to your class.
Boy1 (gripping his hand around her arm): No!
Abhishek (holding his boy's hand): I said let her go.
Boy2 (patting boy1's back): Leave her yaar. Can't you see how badly Abhishek is dieing to as he has seen her in your hold. She is our bhabhi yaar. Leave her.

Avneet's eyes were wide open. She was scared alot.

Abhishek (glaring boy2): You are blabbering. I said leave her. So leave.
Boy1: What if I will not?
Boy2 (smirk): Arey yaar bhabhi hain samajh baat.

Boy1 smirk, looking at Abhishek and left Avneet's hand.

Abhishek (curtly): Go to your class.

Looking down Avneet ran to her class.

Boy2: Miss Nerd is love of Mr. chocolate boy.
Abhishek (rolling his eyes): Aesi choice meri nahin hain. I am just bored of her.
Boy1: Baat to sahi hain. Ek hi toy ke sath khel khel kar I am also bored.

Boys continued giggling and laughing. Abhishek sighed.

Abhishek's pov: I will never cross my mom's words.

With Avneet. She ran to her class and was shocked. Words of Abhishek's friends was in her mind. She wiped her tears and sat on seat.

Avneet's pov: He asked me not to share truth with his friends and now his friends was saying me bhabhi. What's all this is going on? Will he trouble me more at home? I will be away from him.

With these thoughts days passed. Both maintained good distance from each other.

TBC.....