catch that pokemon

Ash along with Delia and dragonair were going to buy some vegetables at grocery shop out of the pallet town. This was the first time Ash was going outside of the Pallet town . As they were going through forest Delia sensed a danger coming towards them with her powers (yes she have some powers but she don't wanna Ash know about it this soon. She wanted  Ash to live his childhood with normal people so that he could understand them .you can guess what type of power she have and write it in comment.) As they were going suddenly a swarm of beedrills appeared in front of them . Seeing this they panicked(yeah Ash knew that a group of beedrills was surrounding them but he is acting like that so that her mother can't get the clue that he can sense them ).

Suddenly the queen bee appeared infront of Ash and was about to hit Ash with her deadly dangerous sharp stings , dragonair came and took that attack but got pushed back due to the force . Ash ran to him and place his head on his lap.
        Ash's pov
I was going to the grocery shop to buy some vegetables along with my mom and my dragonair. I was very happy about this . It was the first time I was going outside of the pallet town. But then I sensed that there are some beedrills around us .I looked up and  saw that mom had  same expressions on her face. That makes me confused . So I checked her mind and what I saw make me shocked. But then a swarm of beedrill appears and surround us. I sensed them previously so I was not panicked but I had made a false expression of being panicked. But out of nowhere the queen beedrill appeared and was about to hit me with her stings. I was ready to take her attack because it won't affect me a bit but my dragonair came in between and took that attack. He fell down covered with bruises . I ran to her and place her head on my lap and said.
          No one's pov
Ash:- Why dragonair ? Why you took that attack?
Dragonair:- 'Because I wanted to protect you my lord.' Now Delia became confused at why dragonair called him my lord
Ash:- stop calling me that and you knew that it wouldn't affect me a bit.
Then why you came in between and took that attack.
Now Delia was more confused that why Ash wouldn't be affected. Because delia will also get some damage with that sting even she have powers.
Dragonair:- I know Ash that the attack can't make you hurt but still I can't see anyone making a attack on you.
While they were having there conversation a beedrill appeared and was about to hit Ash with her stings , Delia used her power to call a flock of pidgeot for protecting Ash and dragonair. A pidgeot appeared from the bush and make an attack on the beedrill . Just after then a flock of pidgeot appeared from the woods and start making their attacks on the swarm of beedrill. Just after then a beedrill attacked Delia with her stings . Blood started flowing from her body. Seeing this Ash became angry and aura started to flare through his body . Everyone could felt the presence of the god there . Delia also became shocked seeing this. Every pokemon bent in front of Ash and beedrills started shaking in fear.
Then Ash yelled:- Why beedrills ? Why you all attacked my mother. Say
Queen beedrill:-' We are sorry my lord . We thought that you are coming to take our eggs . Please forgive us.' begging for their life.
Hearing this Ash cool down if you will do this to any other good people I will
really kill you . All people are not bad . Hope you understand.
After saying this he moved back and saw a totally shocked Delia. he understood the situation and heel her wound and the blood stop coming out. He erased her memory of this incident.
When Delia came to view Ash tells her that they should go to grocery shop otherwise the shop will be closed . Delia seeing the pokemon was confused but quickly shook it off and nodded to Ash. As they start moving The leader of the pidgeot flock and the queen bee appeared in front of them and requested him to catch them. Ash was little taken back by their request but he came back in his position and looked at his mother who nodded and gave him two pokeballs . Ash catch  them and make the second most experienced pidgeot as the leader of the pidgeot flock. Same doing with swarm of beedrills they started to go towards the grocery shop

Sorry for not uploading chapters for this long but I promise from now on I will upload a chapter per day