Chapter 19

Heather's POV-

We arrived in America, finally. We all exited the plane, and there were even more fans here than back at home. Liam grabbed my hand, I smiled at him. We walked down the tiled floors, fans screaming, I felt like I was going to go deaf. I waved at some fans, but otherwise I just wanted to get out of there. When we finally reached the exit, there were some fans outside. The boys decided to take pictures and sign autographs with them, only because there weren't too many.

I stood against the van, scrolling through twitter. The boys were almost done, I stopped at a picture, it was the one the fan took. I was actually in it, I smiled to myself. The caption read, "I'm so happy right now, I actually got to meet @Real_Liam_Payne and @Heather_Styles I feel like the luckiest Directioner ever, I will never forget this day. Thank you Liam and Heather for making me this happy! Xx" That's so sweet, I decided to tweet back, "Thank you for giving me a chance, I know some of you don't like me. But I'm glad some of you, like you @AnnaBurgess_1d, I'm glad the boys have fans like you. Xx" And send, I out my phone away right when the boys came. Liam smiled at me, "Why are you so happy?" I smiled, "Some of the fans are just really nice."

We arrived at the hotel we would be staying at, but after tonight we would be traveling on the tour bus. I got my bag out of the back, "Nope, I'm carrying this." Liam said taking it out of my hand, I pouted. "And why can't I carry it?" I asked, he smiled. "I don't want to risk you hurting yourself, or the baby." He said noding towards my stomach, I sighed. "It's only a month old, I can't hurt it carrying a bag." He kissed my forehead, "I guess we'll never know." He smiled and started walking to the entrance, Harry came by me. "How have you been, with the baby?" He asked me, "Tired, stressed. I'm going to feel like such a bother to you boys..."

He laughed a little, and put his arm around my shoulder. "You will never be a bother to us, you're going to be pregnant. You're going to be a little moody at times, but we will be there for you, no matter what. Please don't feel like that.." He hugged me, "Thanks Harry, you're the best brother.." He smiled, "I'm your only brother." I shook my head, "The other boys you dork." I pushed him lightly, he laughed. "Here let's go inside, Liam is probably waiting for you." He smirked at me, I rolled my eyes. "How mature." I laughed.

Liam's POV-

Heather walked in with Harry, I was standing with the other boys. Heather was so beautiful, I'm one of the luckiest guy in the world to be with her. She smiled at me, "Hi Mr.Payne.." She hugged me, I wrapped my arm around her. "Hi Mrs.Payne." I love the sound to that, Mrs.Payne. She smiled, I kissed her nose. "You're so cute." I said, she smiled. "Thanks, I try." I laughed, "I've been thinking... Maybe durin tour we can start talkin about our wedding?" Her face lit up, "Oh my godness yes!" She screamed, I laughed at her. "And maybe when we have a break we can do something fun, like a photoshoot... Maybe?" I suggested, she smiled. "Like us, on a warm, soft breezing beach." She joked, I chuckled. "Something like that."

"Sounds fun." She said, I kissed her softly. We got our keys to our rooms and went up the elevator, I held Heather's hand. After the eleavator opened we all went in different directions, Louis and Harry shared a room, and then Zayn and Niall. I turned to Heather, "I guess it's just you and me." I smiled, "Nope, we still have baby Payne with us." She smiled, I bent down and kissed her stomach. "I could never forget about you." I said talking to her stomach, she giggled. "Okay Liam, people are watching." I stood up, "I'm just trying to talk to my child, there's no problem with that." She smiled, "Come on let's go see our room." She said taking the keys out if my grasp, she stopped. "Wait, do you think I can handle carryin a set of keys?" She mimicked me, I blushed. No other girl made me blush this much before, I guess I am doing something right, girlwise.

---------------------------------------------

SORRY WRITER'S BLOCK!! UGH THANKS FOR READING SOON TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER THANKS EVERYONE! 😘😘😘