CHAPTER 24: My Love Ordinater

[Author's POV] : Yayy!! Finally my part ㅠ.ㅠ Everybody , Let's Gooooooo!

"Britney ..." He mumbles. He kept his feelings towards her for himself, not having the courage and thinking she won't exchange him the same feelings he was afraid of confessing.

"Yes?" Her eyes sparkle infront of the sunshine.

He sweats more and more as he comes near the confession. "Britney, I lov-" then he suddenly was cut by the silly jokes of Sehun.

"BAAAAAAA!" Sehun jumps making Britney afraid.

"OMG. YOU FRIGHTENED ME!" She shouted.

Then as she remembers seeing him kissing a girl, she puts her hand on his right ear and pulls Sehun of his ear.

"Aaaaaaah!! Britn-neeey!! It hurts!!" He yells.

"Hurts? Wait let me tell you what hurts more!" She takes him far away Baekhyun. Somewhere alone where they can discuss Anna's one sided love for him.

As Baekhyun whispers to hiself "Britney, I love you." he says in such a sad tone. After collecting all of this courage, he didn't get to confess. It's a hard thing Baekhyun, Isn't it? Well, you will get to confess in the right time.

"Come here you stupid bastard!" She yells.

"Aaah! That hurted!!" He jumps of his pain.

"Oh Sehun. I am talking seriously." Her tone changes suddenly.

"What? Haah? What happened Britney?" He jokes. Even in serious situations, Sehun keeps making fun.

"Oh Sehun, do you have someone in your heart?" She looks in his eyes, reflecting the question in his eyes.

"Wh-what?" He stammers, not expecting a question all the sudden.

"Oh Sehun, do you love someone?" She repeats. He swallows. "Is there anyone?" She looks at him, waiting an answer.

"No." he ensured.

As expected, Britney's expectations were right. Oh Sehun wasn't loving Anna. But he was playing with her. Or let's say, he was being obedient with her since she is older than him.

"As I expected," she replies.

"But why?" He asks.

"Oh sehun, Anna is in love with you." He got shocked.

"Yes. She is in love with you. But Oh Sehun, why are you being nice and cute with her since you don't love her back? Why are you letting her love you more and more? Oh Sehun, Make sure that I won't let you hurt Anna. Anna is more than a sister for me and I won't let you break her heart. Or even touch a small touch of her hair. Laughing with her in the training and smooching in the school. What the hell are you?" She shouts.

"No. Wait. What? Smooching?" He gets surprised of her sentences.

"Yes. Smooching; French kiss kind" she says with unpleasure.

"French kiss?" He laughs.

"Yaah! Playboy! And you have the sense to laugh?" She boils up.

"Britney, what the hell are you talking about!" He gets frustrated.

"Oh sehun! I have seen you and a shade of a girl saying 'slower. Slower' and you are acting like you've not done it. Ahh!! You all men are the same. Thinking that girls are a game in your hands? Just because she loves you that doesn't give you the ability to play around!" She shouts.