CHAPTER 1: Seoul, Here I start!

Exo-ls, Baekstans; welcome to your land. Yes, You have landed in the right place, in the right time and just on fix!

For a cheesy , sweet and cute fanfiction lovestory and more of sment hell , You have chosen the right story. Please keep reading "Sing for me , Byun Baekhyun." And enjoy it + vote + follow.

And read another of my stories if you liked my writes.

If you like to write then use your imagination and write write write!

Suggest me to read your stories in comments and add more ideas to my stories in comments too. Plus I love your opinions so please leave them below! Thaaank you!

CHAPTER 1: Seoul, Here I start!

[Britney's POV] :

"Five Minutes and the plane lands off, please tie your seat belt as it said."

As I heard the hostist saying that I got more excited.

"Get yourself together Britney .. get yourself together Britney" I said to myself.

The plane took off and we had to pick up our lagguages.

"Aish, what did you put in it, Britney?" I mumbled to myself while carrying it.

Suddenly, it was about to fell on me but thanks god a young ahjusshi helped me before it landed on me.

"Thank you ahjusshi" I thanked him and smiled.

"Ahjusshi? Ahjusshi? Young lady do I look an ahjussi for you?" He asked surprisly. "Aish Steve I told you to not cut my hair that way!" He insisted.

"What did I say? What's wrong with that ahjusshi?" I mumbled to myself, "Did I hear something, young lady?" he asked me sured.

"Oh, sorry I said sorry, then now I will leave, have a nice day!" I said and hurried.

I lined up in the check-up line and I started to think 'what's wrong with that ahjusshi?'

"Aish, forget Britney, it's expected, anything may happen."

"Are you talking to me?" The check-up officer wondered "Pass me your passport please!"

"What? Excuse me I didn't hear you"

"Passport, please."

"Oh passport? Here you go" I gave her my British & Korean passport.

"We don't need this" She said rejecting my British passport.

"Oh okay!" I took my passports "Thank you so much! Have a nice day!" I left.

"Woaaaaaah, SO PRETTY, KOREA IS SO PRETTY! Seoul, I will see you all! i will see every piece of you! Seoul, HERE I START! LET'S GOOOO~" I cheered.

I took out my map and saw where my new agency will be, SM.

-

'S.M. ENTERTAINMENT' woahh so this is the building where all the music has been produced in? Even the board looks perfect.

I entered the building sure of myself walking in the huge corridors "Oh, here where SNSD took a photo"

'Britney, should You take a photo too?' I thought.

"Excuse me, excuse me," I heard someone saying that.

I just turned, "Oh god! I don't believe who I am seeing!"

"IS THAT ....?"