CHAPTER 19: A Sweet Day

[Britney's POV] :

I opened my eyes with the roughness of the blanket making touch with my eyes. "It feels good" I gave out a yawn.

"Who is this?" I started recognizing some voices,

"I don't know" Someone seemed to pout.

"Probably, probably a trainee from another company spying on us?"

My eyes giggled, "What the hell!" I whispered and removed the blanket sharply to see two buffed faces with their owly-eyes on me, I looked at them scared, and then punched their faces to kick them off the bed. "What are you guys? You turn someone's dream into a horrible nightmare!" I started my morning with arguing. Huh. Sure , how wouldn't there be any in Britney's life?

They looked at me with their puppy face, "Who the hell are you?" They suddenly folded their arms and said in sync. I swear the look of them is just!

One was wearing red polka-dot shirt with white training trousers while the other was wearing it's jacket. Their faces looked totally the same. One with red lips and the other with sweet pink lips color. You can say; they are monkey twins.

"I am the new roommate" I tried to smell the 'yuck' of my unbrushed teeth. "I need a toothbrush." I started with hair flipping,

"Roommate? So you were kicked? Where is your suitcase? Bag?" They started asking like a police who found a lost child , "Did they probably steal them too? Aigoo~ Poor you!" They both talked together as if it was one person.

"Should we give you some of our things?" They started opening their closet and picking things of their drawers.

"Ahh! Whattt!" I shot the pillow over their heads. "You stupid! I am not homeless!" I cleaned my eyes still not awake.

"Ahh sorry!" They apologized,

"But hey tell me! What are your names?" I asked out of curiosity, Mi young and Mi sung? Ha myung and Ha kyung? Kang soo and Kang lee? All of those names I heard before in dramas, or maybe a hard-British name? Britney and Sidney? Like me and my sister? or Mandy and Sandy?

"We are the CHU twins!" They jumped making an arrow of chu-ing,

"Ahh! Your stage name? Your real name?" I asked,

"Can't you see? Our name is chu!" They stopped,

"Ahh , so you are convincing me that when your mother brought you , she named you Chu 1, Chu 2. Right? Hahahahahahahahahaha this is funny." I started clapping and laughing on the bed totally like a crazy,

they stared again "Probably, it's really like that?" I stopped with my mouth hitting the jaw because of their "Yes. What's wrong with that?"

"This world. Seriously. Seriously. Seriously. Is so stupid. Is there even anyone in the world who numbers his kids? Woaaaah."

"Yeeeeees! We got her! Hahahahahaahahahahahahah!" They jumped and clapped their butts together, like it looks like 'strike or daebak' in my world but yeah.

"Ooh. So what are your names?" I asked again

"I am Hyojin." One said,

"And I am Hyomin" The other grinned,

"So, Hyojin and Hyomin?" I looked at them,

"No no no I am Hyomin" One clamed.

"Ahh so I am Hyojin?" The other guessed,

"What. The. Heck. You really don't know your names?" I opened my mouth again,

"We got her!" They did the monkeys' butts kiss again. Again.