CHAPTER 4: Don't Be Late Again

CHAPTER 4 : Don't Be Late Again

[Britney's POV] :

The sun is shinning
The clouds are swaying
The sky is blue
The breeze is cool

"Welcome the SUPERSTAR BRITNEY!, PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF CLAP FOR HER!"

"WOO .. WOO"

"Britney-ssi, can you tell us who supported you the most? as we see you are a superstar now, I think there should be a reason for you to shine like this. Don't you think so?" The interviewer wondered.

I just took a minute, everything went silent in my head.

A reason to shine?

This sentence was swaying in my head. Why I am here? Who supported me? Song Ji? Did I want to debut so I can make that wench jealous.

Your mother, Britney. Your mother.

"Right it's my mother!" The thought popped out.

"My..-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BLABBERING? THE ALARM RANG 100× TIME AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP? GIRL, ARE YOU DUFF?" I heard something striking my head so hard, actually I felt it.

"Ouch! Interviewer! I thought this was just an interview! Why are you..?"

"Britney, you are not dreaming anymore! Park Songji isn't an interviewer and you aren't getting interviewed! Get back to your sense!"

"Ahh! What the hell! Leave me alone! I want to sleep!" I hid my face with my pillow.

"WHAAAAT?" I felt the ground shaking. It's Park Songji's ugly voice -the ugliest on earth- that should be forbidden from this universe.

"BRITNEY, YOU ARE NOT AN IDOL! BRITNEY, W-A-K-E UP!"

"Songji, leave her alone. I will wake her and follow you." Oh no! The Sleeping Princess is involved, Wohoo.

I looked around with my eyes half-opened. Felt my alarm and looked at it with my puffy eyes, '8:30' was written on it.

"Wait! What? 8:30?" I chuckled clearing my vision.

It's 8:30 am.

"Britney, it's 8:30. We are late 30 minutes. Dig your grave with your hands, ahh! Make sure you put your nametag on it, so we don't lose time finding your grave, byee~" The sleeping princess said as she left.

"What should I do?" I mumbled. "Ah! I should dig my grave! I don't want to be thrown to the dogs in the streets!"

That's not what you are supposed to do!

"Seriously? Stop you stupid mind! I am your master! If I wasn't alive, you wouldn't be created! Stop provoking me!"

First: Go wash your face and brush your teeth.
Second: Brush your hair and wear good clothes.
Third: ...

"What's third? My mind what's third??"

Wait, didn't you call me stupid?

Uhh..Duhh..Ehh "Sorry, now what's third?"

HURRY UP YOU FOOL!

"Ah! Right! It's to hurry up!"

30 minutes after

I think I took alot of time preparing myself?

Okay, let's come back to the truth.

I hurried and rushed to the nearest bus station to drive me to Sment. Since I missed the actual bus.

I took the first one I found and got in.

The bus stopped.

"Ahjusshi, we are not infront of the building, why did you stop?" I asked the driver.

"I can't enter anymore. Go by yourself."

What? Uhh. Bad day! It's just a bady day!

"Let's show people my marathon skills!" I hopped out of the bus' stairs and started running to reach the building's front gate.

"SM entertainment" was what the label had.

"Wow! I arrived! Here I enter!" *Slow Motion*

But before I could enter the building, I entered a bunch of fangirls screaming: "SUPER JUNIOR! WE WILL BE ELFS FOREVER!"

I heard: "Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi"

Suddenly I started: "Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul" and danced through.

Awwh! I love this song! Missing Super Junior! Ah~Super Junior feels!

It's not the time for that -_-.

Ah! Mind again, seriously, you shouldn't hurt my little heart!

I got out of the crowd of the sweet singing ELFS and jumped in front of the gate.

One day, they will sing for me!

"Kyaaaaa! What does that girl think she is doing? Get her out of there!" The lead fan pointed.

"No no no! You will never get me!" I pressed my ID card on the enterphone and got in.

*Tok* the door closed.

I fell on SM's ground.

The secrterary looked at me with 'what the hell' expression sticked on her face.

"I am sorry. I am sorry." I bowed my head to all the staff. "I am not a stalker! I am a trainee here and here is my ID card!"

"The trainee's room please?" I stopped a staff.

"Over there. But why are you late? The training has started 1 hour and 20 minutes ago."

"I am so sorry!" I bowed and left.

"I am so sorry teacher! I am so sorry!" I kneeled down asking for mercy.

All the eyes looked at me. All of them with a disgusted look.

God, why is this happening to me?

----------

[A/N] : Congratulations Jessica Jung for publishing your own fashion line 'BLANC AND ECLARE'. Fighting!