209. Blood Curse

Han Tingxuan got so bored after resting and doing nothing for a few days.  He turned to male wife and asked, “Shall we go and watch them too?”

Mo Yanzhi glanced at him. “We?”

Han Tingxuan rubbed his nose. “Fine. It is not appropriate for us to go now. There are really a lot of things we can’t do with a baby in your belly..”

Mo Yanzhi smiled faintly. “Just wait for him to be born.”

Han Tingxuan laughed and was about to say something when he suddenly felt a pain in his arm. At the same time, his eyes turned red.

The change struck Han Tingxuan too suddenly to notice.

The moment Han Tingxuan’s eyes turned red, he suddenly threw a punch at Mo Yanzhi.

The good thing was that Han Tingxuan did not have any martial art skills. His punch was like pushing. At that time, Han Tingxuan was still quite far away from Mo Yanzhi.

Mo Yanzhi moved sideways to avoid it.

Han Tingxuan’s face turned pale after the move.

“Yanzhi,” Han Tingxuan looked at himself in shock before looking at Mo Yanzhi again. His eyes were no longer blood red. The blood red flash just now was like an illusion.

Han Tingxuan looked at Mo Yanzhi and wanted to make sure if he was alright. But he suddenly stopped as he recalled a moment earlier.

Mo Yanzhi didn’t think too much of it. He strode towards Han Tingxuan and quickly held his hand. “Hubby, what’s wrong with you?”

Han Tingxuan quickly shook off Mo Yanzhi’s hand. “Yanzhi, there is something wrong with me. Don’t get close to me.”

Mo Yanzhi was shocked. “Hubby!”

Han Tingxuan rubbed his face. “Just now… there was a time where I couldn’t control myself. You, don’t get close to me.”

Mo Yanzhi shook his head. “Hubby, don’t worry. I’ll go get Master Shifu to have a look at you.”

Han Tingxuan nodded.

Mo Yanzhi said that he was going to get Haishan The Elderly, but he didn’t want to leave Han Tingxuan alone. So he just sent Shadow One to do it.

Just now, secret guards had actually seen them in the dark, and even Shadow One and Shadow Two had shown themselves. However, they did not come forward, just waiting for an order.

As soon as Mo Yanzhi issued the order, Shadow One proceeded it.

Soon, Haishan The Elderly arrived. He told Han Tingxuan to lie down on the bed.

After he felt Han Tingxuan’s pulse, his face turned pale. “Blood Curse.”

Han Tingxuan closed his eyes and knew that it was the blood that had been taken away.

Mo Yanzhi’s face was cold. “What is blood curse?”

Haishan The Elderly said, “This curse is originated from Jin Dynasty. Jin Dynasty has some bewitched worms masters who are good at taking advantage of human blood as tools. Especially those with powerful skills. The rumors say that a great master can control a person a thousand miles away.”

Han Tingxuan immediately thought of Yun Rou and Tian Yuexi’s death.

At the time, Tian Zhuoyou was controlled.

Blood curse. At that time, Tian Zhuoyou was manipulated by blood curse?

Han Tingxuan’s face sank, and Mo Yanzhi’s face was very cold.