252. Second Son

Lou Yanqing and Dongfang Hui were really happy that Han Tingxuan was still alive.

Dongfang Hui really believed that it was a blessing for the people that Han Tingxuan was alive.

After the two of them left, Han Tingxuan met Lou Yanqing’s she-man and Tian Zhuoyue, Dongfang Hui’s she-man.

These two she-men behaved like real children, but they were quiet in front of Mo Yanzhi, but much better than Tian Zhuoqing.

Han Tingxuan gave them a gift and played with them for a while before letting them go.

At night, Han Tingxuan slept over in the palace.

Lying on the soft bed, Han Tingxuan said softly, “Yanzhi, this is great!

Mo Yanzhi knew what he meant. The corners of his lips curved slightly and only said one word. “Yes.”

They held their hands tightly.

When Tian Zhuoqing was ten years old, Mo Yanzhi was pregnant again.

In fact, neither Han Tingxuan nor Mo Yanzhi had expected a second child.

This baby was ten years younger than Tian Zhuoqing!

Tian Zhuoqing was quite a big surprise. They had never expected that there would be another one!

If not for Mo Yanzhi’s sudden dizziness, Han Tingxuan would not have no idea of it.

Mo Yanzhi had not felt well for a few days, but he did not get a doctor!

Thus, after Shen Fangde left, Han Tingxuan was angry.

“Yanzhi, how can you not take care of your own health issue?!”

Mo Yanzhi pouted and felt a little wronged. “Hubby…”

In the past few years, with Han Tingxuan’s being around, the blood-thirsty emperor was no longer around. It was no longer tense between the officials and the Emperor.

However, the emperor was of the most authority. s

Han Tingxuan did not have the heart to yell at Mo Yanzhi. He held his hand. “I never thought that we would have a baby again…”

As he said this, Han Tingxuan started to laugh.

Mo Yanzhi also smiled. “Mmm…” Then he was a little worried. “But I’m already thirty.”

“You are only thirty. So what?” Han Tingxuan did not think it was an issue. He smiled silly, “Thirty years old is too old. You don’t like me anymore because I am already thirty-two?”

Mo Yanzhi hurriedly said, “No. You are not old at all.”

Han Tingxuan laughed even more silly.

The two of them spoke for a while before Han Tingxuan said, “Yanzhi, we were extra careful when we had Egg. Now, we don’t worry about anything at work. Just because that, there is nothing we should be worried about.”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “Well, leave the national affairs to the Seventh Uncle.”

Han Tingxuan said, “He can teach Egg a lot of things.”

Mo Yanzhi agreed. “Good idea. Egg should learn how to become an emperor sooner.”

When they told Tian Yusu their decision, Tian Yusu had to take over the responsibility.

Why did he became more and more busy after he found out that the emperor was not Tian Yuexi but Mo Yanzhi?

He didn’t want to be so busy.