211. The Clue To Get The Treasure

When Mo Yanzhi was eight-month pregnant, Shadow Three and Shadow 17 finally returned from their mission.

The task they were responsible for was to go to Jin Dynasty.

Their trip was rewarding because they got back several rare medicinal materials that Haishan The Elderly wanted. At the same time, they also took a master who knew how to cast blood curse.

However, the witch master was quite a character with a bad temper.  His martial art skills were powerful. In order to avoid trouble, Shadow Three knocked him out all the way.

Last night, Shadow Three and Shadow 17 finally rushed back.

It was late at night when they returned. Han Tingxuan and Mo Yanzhi were sleeping, but they were sleeping in their respective rooms.

During this period of time, Han Tingxuan had had a few curse attacks. Every time Han Tingxuan was glad that he basically had no martial art skills. Otherwise, it would cause a lot of trouble!

Therefore, he didn’t cause any trouble during the curse attacks. Shadow One was by his side all the time. It was impossible for him to attack Shadow One!

There was another attack when he was with Mo Yanzhi. As Mo Yanzhi was on guard, he didn’t cause any harm to Mo Yanzhi. However, after that time, Han Tingxuan was very nervous, afraid that Mo Yanzhi would be injured accidentally.

Therefore, from then on, Han Tingxuan told Shadow One that before the blood curse was lifted, Shadow One and Shadow Two should took turns to keep an eye on him, even when he was with Mo Yanzhi!

He would rather not have privacy than put Mo Yanzhi in danger!

One day, when Han Tingxuan woke up, it was already late in the morning. It seemed like he had slept for a while longer again…

After Han Tingxuan woke up, Mo Yanzhi quickly pushed open the door and entered.

When Han Tingxuan saw Mo Yanzhi coming in with breakfast, he quickly asked, “The secret guards can run the errands. Be careful when walking. Don’t fall.

Mo Yanzhi smiled faintly. “Don’t worry. I am fine. It is just a breakfast. Don’t be nervous.”

Han Tingxuan sighed. “You…”

“Shadow Three is back,” Mo Yanzhi said after putting down the breakfast.

Han Tingxuan was stunned and smiled. “Really? So fast? I thought it would take longer time.”

Mo Yanzhi pursed his lips. “Do you think they are fast?”

Han Tingxuan smiled and held Mo Yanzhi’s hand. “It’s already very fast.”

Mo Yanzhi didn’t say anything else and only said, “They also got the medicinal materials that Master Shifu asked for.”

“That’s good. Master Shifu mentioned about the medicinal herbs yesterday,” said Han Tingxuan.

Mo Yanzhi brought the breakfast to Han Tingxuan, who smiled and waved. “I’m not that useless. I can get out of the bed and have the breakfast. It will be faster.”

Mo Yanzhi did not object. He just said, “Then I’ll put it on the table.”

“Okay,” replied Han Tingxuan before getting up and refreshening up.

Not long after, Han Tingxuan sat down at the dining table. “Have you had breakfast?”

Mo Yanzhi nodded. “I have.”

Han Tingxuan nodded and started eating.

Just as he was about to finish the breakfast, Shadow Four said outside. “Master.”