4.

"So this is Neo Cultural Technology I wanted to make the close to the gang name which is neo culture technology"
He explained as they enter the lobby.

"This is what we call the ground floor now we're going to the second floor or hacker hall"
He said as they enter the elevator.

"Huh"
She questioned.

"Each floor is for each person by that I mean there's assassins,spy's etc"
He explained.

"Oh yeah"
She nods.

"Ok this is hacker hall all hackers are here now nct has a lot of enemies so they hack and give us info on those gangs and let's say we have a mission we come here"

"Each floor has a head so the head of this department is doyoung he's one of the fastest hackers I've ever seen in my life"

"Renjun,shortaro,sungchan,xaiojun are also down here"

"Next floor"

"Med bay; yes it may look like an office but if someone is injured we bring them here the head is taeil and accompanied by jisung, winwin, Jung woo and kun"

"Next"

"Seducers"

Achaea's eyes widen which made Taeyong laugh.

"I know the one word that is running through your head 'hoes'"

She turned to him and nods.

"Haha well sometimes they can be we send them out to distract and even bring people in, the head of down up here is yuta"

"I knew it"
Achara said

Which made Taeyong burst out laughing she too joined him even tho people around them were giving them weird looks .

"Yah you noisy freaks get away"
Yuta poked his head out his office.

"He's down here with jaemin, Lucas, ten and sometimes Jaehyun"

"Ok fourth floor"
Taeyong said still laughing.

"Spy's and assassins now here is where we get information by spy and then the spy's will give that information to the assassins"

"Since there's two branches their are two heads, the head for spy's is mark accompanied by jaehyun, hendery , Yang Yang and heachan the head of assassins is Johnny accompanied by jeno, mark ,chenle and jisung"

"Next floor"

"Shooters and fighters now I'm the head of shooters along with jisung ,chenle ,jaehyun and yuta"

"So who's the head for fighters?"
Achara asked.

"Hehe haven't figured out that one yet"
He laughed nervously.

"Anyway the best three floors are the gym, boxing ring and shooting range"

"That's pretty much the whole building I hate to leave you but I have to get some work to take of"
He said with a guilty look on his face.

"It's ok I'll kick it down by ten"
She smiled.

"Alright see you"
He smile then hug her.

She was taken back by what he did but hugged him back either way.

He let go and went to his office.

Ding

The elevator chimed as she reached on tens floor,she stood in front his office and knocked the door .

"What"
Ten said as he opens the door.

"Your favorite sister is here"
She smiled.

"Your my only sister"
He chuckled.