THE HORROR OF A NIGHT

______________________________________

"I know you're in there, Vera. Come out already. It's getting boring."

Oh My God. He is here.

I've never been so petrified as I was right now and the small cabinet where I was trying to put myself in, wasn't helping either.

"Now this wasn't what we agreed upon, Vera," he continued in his deep, baritone-- one that could engulf you for sure.

"You think you can escape? Tsk poor soul." he cooed amusedly, but my heart didn't share his amusement. It rather shivered, pumping at an abnormal speed at the same time.

He doesn't love me. He never did.

Had I known his true colors beforehand, I'd have never let his cunning shadow fall over me.

"Where could you be~" It echoed in the emptiness and bounced back on me; making me flinch.

I was almost on the verge of passing out when the footsteps slowly faded.

After some time which seemed like an eternity, I could hear nothing.
Maybe he resorted to searching for me on the other side?

THIS IS MY CHANCE.

I could fetch the exit of the basement and run for good from this deranged...probably. I crept up from my pose and was about to step out of the cabinet when I shuddered.

What if he's nearby?

Gathering all the valor I'd known, I walked out of the case and took hesitant steps to the basement door.

It was unlit and I had so much difficulty in figuring out everything. How can I tip-toe all the way to-

"GOTCHA!"

"What do you think you're up to?"

There he stood mocking me, that infamous smile never leaving his face.

I don't want to lose it to him. Never.

"Dave this is wrong!" My tears betrayed me.

In response, he just tightened the grasp on my waist which he was holding, and pulled me closer until my chest bumped into his.
My heartbeat is the only thing I could hear now and I bet, he could hear it too.

But the thing he did next, was the least I'd expected.

He leaned in and brought my lips into an uneven kiss. His lips did the work of biting mine. I struggled so hard in his hold, but he didn't naturally budge.

I felt weak, so numb. I was gasping for dear air and quickly drew my lips out of his mouth; which only annoyed him to the core...

You brought all of these to yourself in the first place." He again pulled me and whispered in my ears.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? So please let go!"
No begging or wailing would work against him once he'd made up his mind.
But I still tried.

"Save them for later." He said as he traced a tear down my cheek.
My throat just let out a thousand shrill sobs at that.

Dragging me out of there he carried me through the corridor.

If only I'd not gone to the prose club...
The thing was bugging me that I shouldn't go. But my love for it got the best of me and here I am, in the grave I dug up...

He is inhumane.

"Now strip, will you?"

My thoughts were disturbed when he raised his voice and I found myself in the bedroom; on his bed

My thoughts were disturbed when he raised his voice and I found myself in the bedroom; on his bed. He was amused to see my trembling figure, his eyes only screaming hunger.

He was hungry. Hungry for my body.

"I'm not going to wait here till Christmas you know" he scoffed.
I hugged my knees and sniffled.

"So you want me to do everything?"

He steadily increased his steps towards me and I vigorously shook my head in refusal, backing off continuously until I found the headboard behind me.

In a swift response, he hovered above me, pinning down my body on the bed.
"You're a sicko who frauds people in the name of occult!" I choked on my tears as I clutched the bed sheet tightly to my chest.

Only a demented mockery could be heard for some seconds.

A demonic aura was what could be seen in him as he lifted my chin to meet his gaze. His eyes became darker, and those orbs appeared as though they were crystal sapphires; as they wolfed me down just by the stare.

"You know what I'm capable of. Don't you?" He smiled again as he removed the bed sheet from me in one go.

"Don't provoke me any further, Vera." He spat through gritted teeth and I closed my eyes in defeat.

"You don't think you'll get away after forcing yourself on a minor, do you?
I kept fighting.

"Do I look like the type to....care?"

His wild blue eyes were dark now. Full of lust. Dark lust.

I could only stare at him in disbelief and complete dismay while a lone tear slowly streamed down.

___________________

FROM THE AUTHOR'S SIDE:

Heyyyy Loveliessss!

Feel free to add feedbacks so I can know if I need to improve. I'm a fairly chatty person so don't hesitate 💗

Till then,

Run wild with your scenarios <333