WHO'S THIS DUFFER NOW?

DAVE'S POV:

"Hey you blue-haired out there! What's your name?"

Fuck. It's a teacher.

I swiftly darted to the backstairs without turning back once as I heard that old hag. That was why she was acting all weird and whoa- she pushed me, didn't she?

That vixen.

What does she think of herself?

I've had enough, seriously! I don't think I can act any longer. It's so fucking hard to be someone you're not. She's eating my head up.

"You dared push me.. I'm going to push myself into you real soon..."

Just you wait.

-----------------------------

VERA'S POV:

"WHO'S THAT FREAKIN BLUBERRY-HAIRED SPECIMEN?!" Whispers Nessie in her signature way while we were solving the exercises the teacher told us to.

"Are we keeping secrets now?" Katherine glared and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Girls, he's that Dave from E-Commerce I was talking about earlier." I said and ticked the question I just completed.

"Crazy how I never saw him before...He seems to have such hostile eyes. I've a bad feeling about him." Sally muttered but I heard her.

When the class ended, Richard came to us.

We at once knew what he wanted to talk about. We sat in a circle and Richard talked,
"To my relief, they weren't crazy enough to use three different phones. All the three were burner SIM phone numbers of a single phone."

"But they were crazy enough to send crap." I gritted my teeth as I said that.

"Where is the burner phone now? Did you trace it?" Sally was proud of her male bestie.

"It was last located in Stompson Road and the site hasn't changed since. What will you do now?"

"I will say hello to my critic by going there!" 

I stood up taking my bag. Nessie grabbed me and shook her head frantically. Katherine was about to speak something but I didn't let her.

"Guys, I must get back at them! It's not something funny to let it pass as prank that involves knocking someone unconscious and taking photos!"

"But it's way more dangerous, Vera."

"Who says I'm going alone?" I laugh. "You all are coming with me!" I flung my bag over my shoulder before smirking and turning to them.

-----

I made my way towards the hall where Sean asked us to gather. Dave was already there talking to someone on his phone and when I neared he ended it.