The Thugs

"We're looking for Izuku Yagi."

I stood up.

"I go by Heruhaundo now. What do you want?"

"You're coming with us. The boss said he wants you alive, but you don't need to be in mint condition."

"And who's this boss that's so desperate to meet me?"

"That's for you to find out."

I chuckled.

"Okay, I'll play your game, but make no mistake, I'm not a dog on a leash. You attack, I rip you apart."

They beckoned me to follow them. I was honestly happy to oblige. I needed some entertainment.

*20 minutes later*

We soon pulled up to a familiar house. I growled. I was quickly discovering who "the boss" was.

We walked in to skeletor A** Might, the tele-whore, and mini A** Might.

"Seriously? You've lowered yourself to using mercenaries? This is just lazy."
I critiqued.

"Son, we can't just show up and take you here, you would have resisted with that rebellious phase you have going on."

"Rebellious phase? REBELLIOUS PHASE?! YOU IGNORED ME FOR 11 YEARS STRAIGHT! YOU'RE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I CAN USE SOME STUPID POWERS
NOW! I WOULD GIVE THEM ALL UP NOW IF I HAD GROWN UP WITH A LOVING FAMILY!"

I took a breath.

"But now I have a father who loves me, and while I may not have met my adoptive mother, I would bet good money that she is far better than all of you."

A** Mights eye twitched, but he otherwise showed no negative reaction.

"Well then, now that you've had your piece, we will get down to business. Congratulations! You and Izumi are now engaged."

That statement certainly shut me up. Looking back, it's a wonder this family never gave me a stress induced breakdown.

"[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] WHAT?!" Izumi and I shouted at the same time.

A** Might frowned.

"Language kids. We can't have you saying those things around our grandchildren."

"I'll say whatever I want, because there will be no grandchildren! Not if they're coming out of THAT!" I shouted, pointing at Izumi.

"And I DEFINITELY don't want kids if they're HIS! Also, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

"Of all the sick, disgusting things you could've suggested, this is somehow the worst! Why, why, WHY, did you think that we would do this?!"

"Because you are our children and what we say goes."

I swore under my breath.

"Okay, how about we make a deal."

A** Might cocked an eyebrow.

"What sort of deal?"

"What is the next school competition?"

"The sports festival."

"If either Izumi or I win it, we will not have to get married, and afterwards I file a restraining order. Izumi can get one if she wants as well."

"Hmmmmm, agreed."

*Somehow, a miracle is happening....

A** Might is having an idea*

This'll be so easy! I'll just convince Nezu to let the best student fight me! They'll lose, and I'll get some very powerful grandchildren!

*Outside of the paradox that is A** Might's  brain*

My phone started ringing, and I stepped out of the room to take it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, who is this?" A smooth and decidedly feminine voice answered.

"Izuku Heruhaundo. And you?"

"I am Andromeda, Beelzebub's wife. Why is your caller ID labeled 'Son'?"

"Ah, funny story. Beelzebub adopted me."

"He did what? No, that is unimportant right now. Beelzebub has been stabbed."

"So? He's a demon lord. He can walk off almost all demonic weapons."

"It was made of holy silver."

My blood ran cold. Holy weapons are practically poisonous to demons.

"Is he okay?! Where is he right now?!"

"He's in the hospital. The doctors say he has a good chance but he might not make it." Andromeda's voice seemed to shake at this.

"I'm coming right now."

Andromeda gave me the address, I summoned Mussolini and plunged back into Hell.

Hello! Thank you all for being so patient and supportive of this story while I wrote. See you later my dragon pack!