Over at the Frankenstein Place.

[Janet:]
     Well, here we were. The car broken down, Y/N, Brad and I walking to some mysterious castle. Motorcyclists kept passing us from a dead end, and I'm not sure how. My feet felt slippery as rain dripped down into my shoes.
       A bolt of lightning flashed and I gasped. I ran over to Brad and said, "Oh, Brad I'm frightened!"
       Like always, he comforted me and said, "It's alright, Janet! Look! A light!!"
There was, indeed, a light at the old castle.
Y/N ran up to it and almost got hit by a cyclist. She rang the doorbell as me and Brad walked up and shivered on the doorstep. Y/N looked so excited, it was a little scary. A hunched man answered the door and said, slowly, with an odd accent nor I or Brad had heard before.
"Hello..."
Brad was about to go in for a handshake, but Y/N intercepted and said, "Hi there, sir! I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N!! This is Brad Majors and Janet Weiss! You see, our car broke down a mile up the road and Brad here was wondering if you had a phone we could access."
        The man smirked and said, "You're.. wet."
I chimed in and said, "Yes. It's raining."
Brad followed up with a concerned, "Yes."
and then the hunched man said, slowly, "Yes..."
"I think you'd better... all... come inside..."
          Without hesitation, Y/N ran right in and spun to see the place. Heck, she fit right in. Y/N has a special 60's fashion sense. She never really came out of the mid 60s to the 70s, but still appreciates Farrah Fawcett and Stevie Nicks. The man walked  forward and Y/N followed. Brad held me close and we hesitated.
"You've arrived on a... special... night... it's one of the master's.... affairs..." the man stopped to say.
I chuckled awkwardly, trying to sound polite, saying, "Oh... lucky him!"
Suddenly, a loud, poofy-haired maid slid down the railing yelling, "I'm lucky, He's lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY!!!" and she tossed her feather duster to the hunched man.

[Brad:]

      I genuinely don't understand what's happening anymore. All I know is Y/N is being BRAINWASHED by these mad folk and loves the place. Janet and I are reasonably terrified. But, I have to be the man here and protect her. Poor Y/N... She doesn't have a man to go to.
        The hunched-guy leads us around and began to sing an eerie but snappy tune. He and the maid began leading us into a ballroom where a bunch of people in tuxedos and colored framed sunglasses began dancing. All in sync, too. The Time Warp was the title I heard in the song of the dance. Y/N was hopping along and eventually started dancing with another one of the... servants? This one looked more like a groupie. Shiny. Like David Bowie or something. Maybe even Elton John. I was terrified, but I kept calm. Heck, Y/N really fit in with them. Colorful. VERY colorful. The song continued and so did Y/N. She was out of breath and came back over to us.

[Y/N]
       My, my. THAT was living!! I don't think I've had that grand of an experience! I stood on the side next to the door we came through. Brad and Janet were trying to sneak away and kept backing up, Brad bringing up the topic of needing to get to a phone again. Janet then turned to see someone coming down in the lift that was behind them. Faint light revealed that this someone was a guy with curly hair, a cloak-looking thing slung over his shoulders, and... MAKEUP!
Janet being Janet, fainted. Brad was trying to wake her up and I was frozen in shock. Not a bad kind of shock... a really... REALLY... good kind.