OH! ROCKY!

[Y/N]
Okay... this place is a little weird. We're in a lab? Oh well, there's a hot guy standing in front of me, holding out his hand. I immediately go in for a hand shake, wanting to kiss him or something. mmmm. Curly hair. I was blushing at the thought and he seemed to be a little stunned when I went for his hand first, as opposed to a— she said so herself— "TERRIBLY FRIGHTENED!" Janet.
I froze and used one foot to kick the back of my other shoe and apologized for being so enthusiastic. I felt myself blushing yet again and he was too. You could totally see it through the pasty makeup. I cleared my throat and stammered out, "Oh! Y/N, Y/N L/N." He had his mouth all wide-open like and then shook his head, winked at me, and turned to Brad. I stood there, flustered by that hot wink, and did a 360 to see the lab. PINK! BEAUTY! EXPENSIVE? The statues were something that the very Christian couple were NOT used to, I could tell. — And all of the Tux-Wearers were intently watching us.
The guy with curly hair walked over to a stage and slid on some latex gloves. He tapped the mic to line up the audio and check for feedback, and began his speech. Heavily animated arm movements and lip smacks made the whole thing very... theatrical... and beautiful. I believe I was crying by the time he said, "Yes... I HAVE that knowledge!"
When the speech ended, I clapped and wanted to run over to him, crying, and — KISS! — But I resisted, and just cried and clapped. Janet clapped, but Brad shot her a "look" and she stopped, clearly ashamed.

[Janet]
I'm so terribly frightened. I want to go home. But that speech was very charming! I couldn't help but clap. Unfortunately, Brad didn't like that, and now I feel guilty for appreciating art. Y/N seemed to be enjoying this guy— if clapping and crying count as valid signs.
Then this.. GUY... goes over to that tank thing and gets the man with a hunch that let us in to crank some sort of winch handle-looking-thing. I wanted to be home. I curled to Brad tighter now, and the lights went out. They flashed slowly, but irritatingly, and I turned away. Y/N looked like she had just seen the best theatrical performance in her life! And, well, I think that speech WAS the best theatrical performance she had ever seen...
There was all kinds of excited laughing and cheering from the man and he added some weird liquid into the tank. Then... the unthinkable. A SKELETON took its form in the tank. And after that, a man-like figure sat up— covered in bandages. Frank, I believe his name was, started clapping. The man rose up on the wheel with the strange liquid while breathing heavily. "Frank" Went and kicked the hunched man with his heel. When the newly-breathing man came back down to the floor, the other girls went and cut the bandages off of him— and wow. I felt like I was floating away from Brad!
        Y/N seemed dissociated from what was happening, yet engaged with all of the strange sights, Mostly focused on Frank. Yes, I'm not sure if his name IS Frank— maybe Crank— but I'm settling on it. The next thing we knew, the man, who we soon realized had the name of Rocky, kept singing about the" joy of not living".
         After that was done, Frank began singing to Rocky. Rocky didn't quite understand what was happening. I guess he wouldn't since he was.. technically.. just now born. Frank guided him, swooning, and eventually had his arms, relaxed, around Rocky's neck. Rocky was smirking and Crank — Frank, smiling proudly at his creation.
         The next thing we knew, A light on the wall flashed. Above it, read "DEEP FREEZE".