Ex- Delivery Boy.

[Columbia]
      OH MY GOD! The deep freeze light?! Haven't seen that one since.. wait... I realize what was happening and yelled out, "EDDIE!" whilst running to the now-opening industrialized door. Frank ran out of the way and so did Rocky. Eddie rolled in on his beautiful bike. I finally remembered that night he and I met— a rock and roller, and a groupie, meeting. It was fate! He picked me up while i was hitchhiking and we soared from there.
       He threw his helmet to the floor and we hugged. I kissed him and grabbed on to him, terrified I'd lose him again. He began singing with his angelic voice, turning to me occasionally. I eventually had him on the ground, so excited to see him again. When he looked up and down at Rocky, Frank got... defensive. He took Rocky and locked him in the elevator. Well, not locked, he just shut the door, and Rocky was too dumb to figure doors out.
       He got on his bike and rode around, almost running into the Transylvanians. I loved him for this. He didn't care. He did what he wanted. A punk. After riding around a few more times and coming to a stop, finishing his song, He sat me on his bike and stood there. What Frank was holding was the most horrific thing ever. A pickaxe.

[Eddie]
     To see Columbia was all I've wanted, and more. Singing that song about her made me feel that freedom I felt before... that was the moment I laid eyes on my captor. Doctor Frank N Furter. He was rivals with my uncle, and I, unknowingly, was taken advantage by him. My uncle never trusted me after that... told everyone I was a punk. In spite of how my own horrible life was going, I did just that. Turned into a delinquent and praised Frank.
      To be working with Columbia was a wonderful time in my life. That was, until, she fell under Frank's spell. He has that charm— the ability— to trap someone. He can make them stay, but half the time it never lasts. He finds someone knew. In this case, he took half of my brain just to make my replacement. Poor Columbia was deprived of the one she loved for so long. ME. And the next thing I knew, I was running and screaming from my old Boss, who cornered me into that deep freezer again, where I had been stuck for oh so long.
             He took two swings of that Pickaxe.

[Frank]
     Eddie. Dead, gone, forgotten. Stupid old Columbia screaming in terror. Oh, how I lived for that ratchet sound. Eddie betrayed me— He deserved it. I made sure that Him and Columbia really meant "til death do us part." If anything, they said it too soon. Those idiots weren't even married.
        I rushed over to Rocky when He began pounding at the elevator door. "Oh, BABY!" I said. I opened the door and he stopped pounding. He had a pitiful scared-like look on his face and I grimaced. "Aw, don't be upset... it was... a MERCY killing. He had a certain... Naive... charm," I was making this up as I go, "and... NO MUSCLE!"
      Rocky then put his arm up, flexing it. I screamed, too hot to handle! WOO!
      I sang to my new creation once again, as the Transylvanians formed a ceremony for Rocky and I. We were technically eloped or whatever. Hah, like I'll honor that!

[Y/N]
    I believe I have just witnessed the newfound-love-of-my-life murder someone... I'm not even mad or disgusted. I think it was... beautiful. He's charming. A theatrical-like person.
    Brad and Janet were not having it. I didn't care, it wasn't about them. Rocky and... The Guy... just got married?? I'm confused now, but they go into this odd bedroom-looking-place. A curtain shuts and Brad, Janet, and I are escorted to our rooms by Columbia.
      I preach my condolences to her, while Brad and Janet are too stunned to speak. She said thank you, and walked the three of us to the rooms, being hard on the couple, but blatantly told me to have a good sleep. I waved out to her and told her goodnight. I don't know who she is, but she just witnessed the murder of  someone dear to her. I couldn't stay silent.