Chapter: 10- Reality Kicks In

"I want you in my sleep, in my death. I want you when I see you, & I know you want me in you too."

"I will devour every inch of you." His throaty voice travelled all over my skin making a cold, dead, bitch of a vampire shiver, to moan and yearn for his exotic touch, the intoxicating love he gave.

I moaned clawing at his back, my head fallen back with intense desire. "Then do it.." I whispered.

With a start my eyes came back to the reality of me standing in the shower under the luke warm water, how long had I been there? Did I fall asleep or was I day dreaming, again?

With a frustrated groan I switched the shower off and stepped out.

This Friday night, Alex was right, it was a memory no one could forget. It's just been an hour ever since I left their mansion and came home with Zander informing Jazmine about everything leaving the eroticism out. Now here I was in the shower thinking of his warm lips, his Sharp fangs and his raw ride. Oh God this was too much, even in bed with him I couldn't handle the power of love making he gave me, this was too much. I wished I didn't slip further, no I wouldn't slip further.

In an hour I was to see him again, I could relish my need with a small make out session but nothing more, I will look for the intruders like Lucas wanted me to.

Imagine the look on his ridiculous barbie face if he got word of me and Zander being the supposed intruders, it would be delicious to see his face turn dark and that would be the first time I would like to see the look in his eyes.

Stepping out I headed to the kitchen in the bath robe and towel.

"If you keep smiling like that I would start to think your not capable of killing anyone at that.. that smile would've made me happy at other times but not in this drastic situation Z." Zander said as he sat down on the kitchen stool with a grim look. He showered himself too, neat and clean. For other girls 'sexy' for me just a handsome brother.

"D, I understand where your coming from. Believe me when I say I am capable of far more than you think I am of and secondly.." I paused popping a berry in my mouth, the sweet and sour taste filling my mouth. "I was smiling because I am going to scout out for myself entirely. I don't know what we'll find but I know it would be all for nothing." I finished with a smirk.

If that was it then I could get more than a few makeout sessions.

"Oh no you don't." He groaned with a finger pointed at me.

"You will not do or even think about doing whatever your thinking of." He said with a twisted face.

"Thinking of what?" I asked innocently.

My mind racing dangerously elsewhere.

"Don't play dumb, I mean it Z don't go wild out in the open." He grimaced staring at his fingers as he studied them very accusingly. He knew what I was thinking of and it made me laugh.

"Oh D.." cracked in laughter I didn't notice Jazmine in the door way of the kitchen.

"Rosa called, I informed her of everything." She said her eyes scanning me as if knowing all my sins. I felt exposed just then, oh come on she knew and I bet it she told Rosa. What would Rosa think of me.

"What did she say?" D asked, sharing the uneasiness I was feeling.

"That the both of you should watch your steps, your backs when in the enemies city. Your playing with fire, you might think they won't know but they do or they will soon." Jazmine warned, draining me of any glow I received last night.

"Look, I'm going to tell you a little story that might help you understand why Rosa and I know Lucas more than anyone in this decade at the least." She said a sad look haunting her.