Chapter: 11- Kill Drill

"You awakened lust in me, I devoured every bit. Now you tested my rage, oh how I will unleash it."

I was expecting all wrongs to happen, I was glad my suspicion about Alex was right, Lucas was a clever rat I knew he wouldn't be easy. He just messed with the wrong girl,  I wasn't going to make this easy for him. He captured Rosa on what basis I was due to find out. I think talking wasn't going to take us anywhere, we had to move and fast. If that rat could kill his own brother just because he fell in love with another vampire and if he could kill a woman who was pregnant then I didn't need to figure out what he would do to Rosa.

I was staring at a freaked out Jazmine who was breathing human hard. Jackal relaxing in an arm chair with a fizzed blood drink.

"Jazmine for the thousandth time, please tell us what happened." I tried again now getting vampire annoyed.

She pinched the bridge of her small nose trying to calm herself down.

"Oh it's my fault, Rosa asked me to meet her outside of London, she warned me not to let you kids know." She started, I listened. If we knew then it could've attracted a lot of enemies.

"I left and we met, she asked me to leave England instantly and that's when an army of Vampires attacked us, Rosa took all of them out but just then Lucas himself took Rosa with numerous threats.." she wavered, her palm sweaty.

Zander walked the length of the living room in tension. I was worried because now I felt like I was no match with that prince.

"Then how did he spare you alive?" I questioned.

"He wasn't going to, he left another bunch of vampires who had other plans for me when Jackal came and saved me." She reported, perks of being a human in a herd of monsters I silently mused.

"And what was Jackal doing here?" I interrogated both.

They passed quick human glances at each as if debating on what to say.

I raised a brow, secrets.

"He followed Rosa because he felt.." she stopped.

"I felt the need to and that's it, now I'm here and I saved the day." He announced, proud with a smirk.

True if he hadn't followed Rosa, Jazmine would've been dead, we would've not known about Rosa being taken and well we would've been left alone, again.

"So what do we do?" Zander asked speaking for the first time ever since they arrived.

I sighed, I didn't know.

"By the sorry looks on your face and by the move that puss made I will announce that you guys failed and now you don't know what to do." Jackal tsk-ed with a shake of his head.

Embarrassed and very annoyed a growl escaped my throat.

"Well we've got to save Rosa.." he trailed off going in deep thought.

"How Jackal?" Zander intervened.

"We need to know by what means did he take her, why now and not before when they had you around." He started, a frown forming on his forehead. "Looks like one of you will have to go in, again." He ended.

The color drained from my face as I felt my cold veins turn ice, go in and get killed or captured?

"That's insane!" I yelled.

"Should've thought of that before getting into this shit." Jackal bickered.

I scowled, "Listen human, your ideas are going to get us three killed for nothing."