2

Next morning Jennifer woke up and got ready to go to school she looked at herself in the mirror and slap herself to snap out of it when she sees jimin. She later walked to school and then she bump into taehyung she smiles at him.

T: you think you'll win jimin?
J: of course I will.
T: alright let's bet.
J: what? Bet on what?
T: let's bet on...hm oh I got it, if you win you can like him all you want til I don't know whatever happens, but if you lose you have to tell him you like him.
J; what?! That's a horrible bet haha.
T: what it's good.
J: but it's to soon.
T: bro you liked him snice age 10 you had a while crush on him for 6yrs now.
J: I know...
T: you have to tell him.
J: I...I ugh...fine.
T: great.
J: ill get back at you when this is over.

Taehyung just chuckled and when they got to the school Jennifer saw jimin at the gate she blush.

T: let's go say hi.
J: what?

Taehyung pull her hand and they walked to jimin.

T: hey dude.
Jm: oh hey taehyung and Jennifer.

Later Anne came up to them she blush when she saw taehyung and looked at jimin.

A: hey guys.
J: hey Anne.
T: whats up Anne.
A: so jimin I heard you'll fighting against Jennifer on the big day.
Jm: I am.
A: taehyung you going to watch?
T: of course I am.
A: let's go together then.

Turns out Anne likes Taehyung but he doesn't know but one thing that bugs anne is Jennifer her best friend, she always sees them hanging out together and she doesn't like it much but she stay silent about it because Jennifer is her friend and she doesn't want to yell at her but sometimes she can't hold her anger in seeing them together everyday at school and at kendo practices. Their pe class started and Jennifer was looking at jimin while their coach was talking about what their doing next, as she was looking jimin caught her staring and she looked away. After pe class Jennifer was walking out and jimin pop out infornt of her she gasp.

Jm: I see you like staring.
J: shut up.
Jm: why were you staring?
J: cause I can, can't I?
Jm: well there's nothing to see.
J: whatever.

She walked away he smiled and caught up with her.

Jm: wait for your friend.

Jennifer scoff and smiled as they walked to class together. During lunch Jennifer was eating lunch with Anne and they were talking while jimin and taehyung went to get food.

A: so.
J: so?
A: what did you and taehyung bet on?

Jennifer sigh.

J: we bet on that if I win I get to like jimin and not tell him my feelings ever and if I lose I have to tell him how I feel.
A: oooooo interesting.
J: oh please! It's a Ridiculous bet.
A: no its not it's perfect.
J: so your on his side?
A: yeah, i mean snice middle school you been talking to me about jimin non stop cause you guys see each other alot and have alot of competitions, so I know how you feel about him.
J: your right, I told you everything.
A: see.

Anne smiles and Jennifer smiled back.

T: hey guys. What's up?
A: hey.

Anne smile pulling her hair back.

J: hey tae.

Taehyung sit next to Jennifer, Anne's smile fade away and she looked at them but glare at Jennifer she didn't noticed it because she was talking to taehyung.

T: our bet is coming close.
J: oh please, watch me win.
T: ill watch you lose.

Jennifer gasp Anna laughed and taehyung saw and he to laughed.