18

After her dad woken up Jennifer always went to visit him at the hospital, she was sad that he didn't remember her but she well be trying her best to make him remember her even tho it might not work. She told taehyung to meet her at the hospital snice she's gongt first, as Jennifer got to the hospital she ran to his room with his lunch that she made for him his favorite dish she open his room door and there he was looking outside on his hospital bed.

J: sorry im late dad.

He looked at her confused then back at the nurse who was in there checking on him.

D: im sorry nurse but i don't know this lady, please tell her to leave.
N: sor she's your daughter.
D: when did i have a daughter? I don't remember that I've been single my whole life.

The nurse smiled and walked out Jennifer nervous smiled and walk up to him and put his food on the floor.

J: dad I made your favorite dish.

She pull each of them out and put it infront of him he was confused.

D: I don't know you who are you?
J: its me dad, it's Jennifer.
D: I don't have a daughter name Jennifer.

Jennifer sigh and open his food box and started to feed it to him, later the door open and it was taehyung.

J: your here.
T: hey.
D: who's this! Who are you?
T: um I'm Jennifer's boyfriend Mr. Hwang.
D: I don't know you.

Jennifer sigh and was stress out.

J: its been 4 days and he's getting worse, I try to make him remember mom, his kendo classes, me, you, his friends. It's just not working.
T: hey he'll be okay
J: yeah.

Then she heard her dad panick.

J: dad? Dad! Stop im right here!
D: I don't know you! Someone! Nurse! This lady is touching me! Stop!
J: dad, dad stop it.

She try to clam him down until...

D: DONT TOUCH ME CREAZY LADY!

Jennifer was shock, then he slide off all the food infront of him they went everywhere the floor, window, his bed, on Jenn taehyung was shock as well seeing him like this.

J: dad please...
D: im not your dad!

He shout and then he rise up his hand and slapped Jennifer she felt it and it stain she fell off her chair holding her cheek tearing up.

D: your a stranger!
T: are you okay Jennifer?

She didn't speak but instead stood up took her bag and walked out of the room then the nurse ran in and saw the mess.

N: im so sorry.

She bow to taehyung and he sigh looking at her dad and walked out looking for Jennifer. Then he saw her walking out of the hospital he ran to her and grab her wrist.

T: your not gotta say goodbye?
J: whats the point!

She flick it away tears steaming down her cheeks with a red cheek.

J: he doesn't remember me taehyung! How am I supposed to say goodbye to my dad when he's ill? *crying* even if I walk in there now he'll get scared...and I don't want that.
T: Jennifer your dad is getting old he might not make it.
J: because he woke up to late and not sooner yeah...*sob* i just want my dad back *crying*
T: babe.
J: no. I wanna be alone I'm sorry.

Jennifer ran out of the hospital to her car and drove away, taehyung looked and was sad himself but he still followed Jennifer was driving crying later she park at a quite place and cry her heart out putting her head on the starring wheel she cried harder panting and gasping for air.