8

Her sad smile and close the door giving them private. Jennifer didn't kiss back bit was confused at taehyung she pull away and looked at him.

J: taehyung I'm confused....
T: im sorry Jennifer.
J: what?
T: I broke it off with Anne.
J: what?
T: I never liked her I never did, I only went out with her because you told me to have a happy life and I try but I couldn't not with Anne.
J: taehyung-
T: I want to spend my happy life with you Jen.
J: what?
T: i....I.... in love with you Jennifer.

Jennifer scoff and smiled and hugged him.

J: I like you too taehyung...
T: I should have say something but I couldn't because you were my best friend.
J: ooh taehyung.

Later Jennifer invited taehyung inside her place and her dad went to bed, they were in her room they both sat on the bed side to side kinda awkward.

J: well...what do we do?
T: well its getting late, I should go.

Taehyung stood up Jennifer looked at him and as he reached for the doorknob to her room Jennifer back hugged him he was shock.

J: don't leave taehyung....im not ready to let you go like last time.

Taehyung smile alittle and he remove her hands from his wist, he looked down at her and Jennifer looked up at him he put his plams on hers and kissed her she kissed back, both hands on his wist holding him tightly it was a passionate kiss and then 20mins they broke the kiss and heavily breathing taehyung still holding her cheeks she look down and looked at him.

J: oh my god.

Jennifer push away and started to panick taehyung looked at her confused.

T: whats wrong?
J: you just took my first kiss!
T: uhhh what?
J: taehyung I never dated before.
T: uh huh.
J: which means I never experienced kissing before.
T: but you were good at kissing.
J: I don't know where that came from!
T: so toy never dated before and never experienced kissing?
J: yeah.
T: but you kiss me Hella good.
J: and idk where that came from.
T: did you watch  Tutorial on how to kiss?
J: what? No!
T: then come here.

Taehyung pull her  by the arm and pull her body close to his body and looked at Jennifer she looked at him confused.

J: what you doing?
T: then let's test it out.
J: what?
T: let's test and see if you are good or not, if your good imma take it to the next level.
J: what?!
T: at kissing not....not that.
J: okay....

Taehyung chuckled alittle and push his lips to hers, Jennifer Close her eyes and kissed back she then place her two hands on his shoulder and taehyung moved his to her wist.

Taehyung pov: she is lying...she's good at kissing what was she talking about?

Taehyung then rough the kiss Jennifer moan and then taehyung started to walk forward while Jennifer walked backwards and they fell on her bed. Jennifer broke the kiss and taehyung smirk.

J: what?
T: you lier, your good at kissing.
J: that was your test?
T: yeah.
J: I hate you

He smiles and she smiled back.

J: I can't believe I fall for my childhood best friend.
T: same. Let's go on a date tomorrow after school.
J: okay.

And then Jennifer burst crying taehyung was shock.

T: baby what's wrong?
J: im just happy....*crying*
T: of what?
J: that I got to tell you my feelings...*crying*
T: ooh come here.

Taehyung lay down next to Jennifer and hugged her she sigh and hugged back, her dad open the door and smile.