3

It was the next week which means Jennifer's competition with jimin is today Jennifer was getting nervous as she was getting her kendo in her bag and zip it up as she looked at herself in the mirror she sigh and clean herself.

J: I can do this, I will not lose to jimin and lose the bet I will not tell...but I have too.

She hold her chest and look at all her trophys from all her wins.

J; I can do it.

She walked downstairs and saw her dad waiting for her in the car she smiles and got in the car. Jimin on the other hand was getting ready to and looked look at all the trophy he won but not against Jennifer it was all his other fights but only two trophy was him winning against Jennifer he smirk and walked out of the house to his moms car. Later Jennifer got there and she was at the back and changed, taehyung came to the competition with Anne and they sat where Jennifer could see them. Jennifer changed to her kendo outift and she did her hair to a bun so she can wear the mask.

Outift

She grab her stick and sigh and her inner self came out

Jennifer pov: time to focus on the win win

Jimin was getting dress to as he tie his outift he grab his mask and wore it to and sigh.

Jm: time to win, I can't lose.

Jimins outift

Jennifer's dad came in to check in her he smiled

D: its almost time sweetie, everyone is coming in and it'd getting full but remember focus on your target. When you win this you well be the biggest known kendo fighter in the world.

Jennifer nodded. He smiled as he saw her nod.

D: your mom would be proud of you too

Jennifer gasp inside the mask and slowly took off her mask and her dad widened his eyes she was in tears.

D: baby what's wrong?
J: I wish mom was here that's all.
D: honey I wish she was here to but I know she is watching you from above.

She smile and put on her mask.