10

Jennifer has made it to New York she smiled and looked at her dad.

D: let's do this.

She nodded and they went to find their hotel that he had rented, after a hour driving to their hotel Jennifer throw herself in the bedroom and knocked out, she took a long nap before her tournament. Later she woke up and looked at the time.

D: time to get ready sweetie.
J: I know.

She got off form bed and went to changed and after that they drove to the tournament and she was practicing while waiting everyone was filling the room and the cameras was almost rolling, later they all were filled and the mc came out and now the cameras are rolling, everyone from Korea was watching the TV watching Jennifer's tournament.

MC: this is your MC speaking Mike Peterson and I am happy that is tournament of kendo fighting has happened, I know that we all are wondering who is our matches and it's one of the biggest who won more awards. I introduced you lily young from new york!!!!.

People started to cheer for her loud Jennifer sigh and was nervous this is her real fight.

MC: and Jennifer hwang from korea!!Korea!!!

People yelled out for her she looked at her dad and he nodded she nod and walked out the cameras was looking at her, Anne and jimin was watching the TV.

A: woooo Jennifer!

Taehyung was watching her too he bit his lips.

T: you can do this.

Jennifer widened her eyes behind her mask because lily looked like a big woman and she's a tiny one.

Jennifer pov: imma lose this match..

Everyone clapped.

MC: now shall we start?

Everyone cheer and later the fight started, Jennifer ran towards lily and a blink of a eye she got hit by lily.

J: ah!

She fell on her knees.

MC: oooo looks like miss hwang got hit!

Everyone in the new York, lily's fans booing her, Jennifer sigh and got up and fought her as fast as she can lily grunt and Anne was Rooting for her, then lily hit her head with her shinai. Jennifer grunt and got up fighting her and as Jennifer was gotta hit her lily duck and hit her stomach with her shinai.

J: ahh!

Jennifer felt the pain and fell on the floor holding her stomach people cheer for lily, she smirked and rise her hand thinking she won.

A: get up! Jennifer! Come on.

People in Korea was Rooting for Jennifer, she roll around the floor and her dad was worry for her taehyung was also worried

T: come on Jenn...

She got up took off her helmet and glare at lily holding her stomach.

J: yahhhhh!!

Jennifer ran towards her and lily turn to late and Jennifer hit her head not once but twice then she hit her back ducking lily's moves and she again hit the back of lily's head from her helmet and hit the back of her leg and her back then hit her head hard.

J: ah!

Jennifer pant and lily was down People cheer for Jennifer she looked at the camera.

A: yes!
Jm: woo!
T: omg yes.

Everyone looked at lily.

MC: is she really down or has Jennifer win this battle?

Jennifer looked down at lily and she wasn't getting up, the bell ring.